I think I invented a new uni game!!!!!

Old July 6th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default I think I invented a new uni game!!!!!

Has anyone ever thought/heard of this game before(I hope I am the
first)

Unicycle Kick Ball
Basically kickball on a unicycle.
the same basic kickball rules would apply with the following
exceptions.
1. all riders must remain on the uni while the ball is in play.
2. rider can either kick the ball with the foot, or use the tire to
smack it away.
3. Am I missing Anything

Here are the Best parts
1. Unicyclist could play at the same time with peds.
2. better riders could play with a handicap. ex.(only go between bases
one footed)
3. Everyone Knows Kickball!

--
cmsustud19
cmsustud19's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8052

Old July 6th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skrobo wrote:
yeah, really ... it was invented near my house so I know what it is, but
you are definitely missing something!!
HOW CAN YOU KICK THE BALL(well) ON A UNICYCLE!!

Idle one footed and give it a swift kick!

--
BornUgly

"If you want to recapture your youth, just cut off his allowance."

Click 'here' (http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?uglyboy) and join the fun!
BornUgly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11927

Old July 6th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sounds like a decent game, almost every thursday after school me and my
mate ride around and while the little kids are practicing football we
grab a ball and ridearound and play rugby, it's interesting. we also
made up a new game (not sure how new it is though), where you get two
lines 10m apart, you put down your unicycle behind one line, you have
to spin around on the spot 15 times (can be made 30 or any other number
to make it harder), then when your done your number of spins you have
to mount your unicycle behind the first line, and the first person to
ride from that line to the other line wins.

--
iridemymuni

The past is in your head, the future's in our hands

~~hold bananas for christ~~
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old July 6th 06, 08:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sounds great! shall be trying that out at uni club!

thankyou!

--
treepotato

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old July 6th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

BornUgly wrote:
Idle one footed and give it a swift kick!

thats what I was going to say

--
lucky_8

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

Old July 9th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Somebody has to pitch.
what do the people in the outfield do?
How do you throw the runner(unier) out.?
If I kick a double, do I have to hop on 2nd base until the next kick?
I was a good kickball player in 2nd grade and it was fun, but on unis?
Too many players waiting around.

--
critter

MUni all the time Brah! I'm looking for win-win situations.
'www.unicyclehawaii.com' (http://www.unicyclehawaii.com)
critter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8739

Old July 9th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
malabaristapablo

It's great, but it's very difficult... (I think that)

--
malabaristapablo

If you have no voice, SCREAM
If you have no hope, INVENT
If you have no legs, RIDE YOUR UNICYCLE!
malabaristapablo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12608

Old July 9th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

I guess I could pick up a ball on a uni if it was kick to me in the
field ? Then I could pedal with the ball to throw out the base runner.

People in the outfield and on base don't get on the unis until the
ball is pitched. I see.....

Kicking the ball with any distance would take some practice. Hummm?
Could I kick the ball then get on my unicycle?

Okay, I apologize, it looks like it works

Old July 9th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

I bet within a few years this will be on ESPN, but it is better than
dominos so i am cool with it.

--
benjaug

"Wise men talk because the have something to say, fools talk because
they have to say something."
-- Plato
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229