Proof of Noodles' suspension

Old July 18th 05, 02:44 AM
Ricky Alan White

Default Proof of Noodles' suspension

"Cuckoo4CocoChuck" wrote in message

DeserTBoB wrote:
Right after Noodles got his 66fourdoor fraud name shut down on eBay,
he posted his over and over again over on rec.antiques:

"AVOID THIS SITE- there is a person going by the username "another
satisfied customer", her name is Rhiannon- she will email your ISP and
have them shut off your net service- and try to run you out of
business- she has already been harassing my Ebay auctions- BEWARE-
this is not a friendly place and the people here will do everything
they can to ruin your business- take your posts elsewhere"

Now...WHY would someone who allegedly shut down his own account with
auctions still running on it (which alone defies common sense) post
this diatribe over and over and over again over there? Because he was
SHUT DOWN, that's why. His ISP has been giving him warnings, as well.
Charlie Nudo is a psychotic. He has flights of departure from
reality, and creates his own reality to fit his own selfish needs, in
religion, politics, eBay, Usenet...what have you. He will continue
this pattern of behavior, and so knowing his behavior pattern, we can
take action against him.

Keep up the pressure! We CAN eliminate this pest!

Then the pussy canceled his posts. Too bad they are archived elsewhere.
Maybe God told him to do it!

Hello:

My name is Ricky Alan White of Clearfield, PA I love to take it up the ASS.
My wife Joelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Clearfield, PA
look us up. Just ask about us with any of the crack ho's or welfare scum.

Ricky

New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Still Looking for a bike [email protected] UK 19 September 5th 04 10:25 AM
Linking forward and rear suspension Simon Brooke Techniques 18 November 27th 03 03:22 AM
Is seat suspension enough? optimistx Recumbent Biking 6 August 19th 03 01:03 AM