opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th 15, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Default opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Darryl

I mentioned the Napier Deltic earlier - here is pictures of one and a
animated graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yftg5Ip0YlA

Noddy.

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"