opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Old February 11th 15, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default The failed writer Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howardscrapes the bottom

Go in peace

https://www.google.com/search?site=i....qpv yVKJqmhM

https://www.google.com/search?q=inte...P&ved=0CB8QsAQ

Old February 11th 15, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

What do these irrelevant references have to do with boxer engines, Daniels? Why are you wasting everyone's time? -- Andre Jute

Old February 11th 15, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/11/2015 12:27 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
What do these irrelevant references have to do with boxer engines, Daniels? Why are you wasting everyone's time? -- Andre Jute

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 6:05:17 PM UTC, wrote:
Go in peace

https://www.google.com/search?site=i....qpv yVKJqmhM

https://www.google.com/search?q=inte...P&ved=0CB8QsAQ

You actually click Gene's gurgle links?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 11th 15, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

You actually click Gene's gurgle links?

intelligent conversation isnot Jute's strong point

Old February 11th 15, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 4:01:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:
You actually click Gene's gurgle links?

intelligent conversation isnot Jute's strong point

Morning at Wal recording grackle morse. Coold with fierce sun warming, birds in just now leafing Waltree. Super birds

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ti...0 5cae813a18e

Now over here on the pole working with the Brewer's Flock where we have 2-3 conversant birds.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ti...0 5cae813a18e

The SpaceX launch is tentative with high winds at 25000 feet.
Frequently RBT, and other dialog, is like watching a old Godzilla film.

I usually assume comments as per AJ are rational intended humorous...Cave 6
Old February 11th 15, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 4:14:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 4:01:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:
You actually click Gene's gurgle links?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL^

intelligent conversation isnot Jute's strong point
Morning at Wal recording grackle morse. Coold with fierce sun warming, birds in just now leafing Waltree. Super birds

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ti...0 5cae813a18e

Now over here on the pole working with the Brewer's Flock where we have 2-3 conversant birds.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ti...0 5cae813a18e

The SpaceX launch is tentative with high winds at 25000 feet.
Frequently RBT, and other dialog, is like watching a old Godzilla film.
I usually assume comments as per AJ are rational intended humorous...Cave 6

xxx

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ti...13a18e!6m1!1e1

launch pad is off across water at bottom right pic right of palm abt 14+ miles off.

when SpaceX launches the path carries cross the photo's top then straight out over the ATL

There is a 'low' white building visible disappearing into twilight at 6PM

uh I've watched maybe 12+ shuttle launches, several lesser. Lived for a year + at

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Li...0 d26652ac992

Intention was working within the NASA intelligence sphere towards an energy device siphoning energy from atmospheric microvoltage but the local mob poisoned my yard and blasted me with continuous noise, supported by local gestapo, aborting the project. OC wanted something line $3-4000 month.
Old February 11th 15, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 8:00:47 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/11/2015 12:27 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
What do these irrelevant references have to do with boxer engines, Daniels? Why are you wasting everyone's time? -- Andre Jute

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 6:05:17 PM UTC, wrote:
Go in peace

https://www.google.com/search?site=i....qpv yVKJqmhM

https://www.google.com/search?q=inte...P&ved=0CB8QsAQ

You actually click Gene's gurgle links?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Just once. I learned my lesson. What a waste of time.

Andre Jute
Old February 12th 15, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

we see you need to talk abt Jute where there are 2 other posters interested in valves not Jute.

The launch was excellent. and our predictions were 100%. The weather fantastic, the birds wonderful.

The noise on NASA's public broadcast included several what sounds like personal whorish attacks on me recorded here. The ground folk at NASA are often sex workers.

I am releaved.

In my film script we could do a young girl with a large football player's dick in her mouth with the countdown backed by these comments verbaitum.

Old February 13th 15, 11:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Default opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Andre Jute wrote:

Typical lying troll behaviour from you Jute liar - snip the bit that
causes you problems.

Your entire tirade is based on your *own* lying fantasy.

What a stupid ****wit you are Jute!
Old February 13th 15, 11:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Default Jute lies thought his tereth and uses his usual troll tactics - to no avail.

Andre Jute wrote:

Good heavens, now this little failed writer, Anonymous Blue
Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard pretends he's a literary critic.

so jute liar, as your sociopathic behaviour becomes more florid i have
to be not less than three people.....

What a fool you are Jute.

Well, if Mills & Boon is as high as you aspire, even in another of
your anonymous "friends" supposed to give you credibility, what are
you doing with me? I don't grub around at that end of the market. Are
you quite sure you understand that there are different layers of
literature, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard?

Yes of course I am aware that there are numerous layers of Literature
Jute liar - you of course are at the very bottom of it, a mere
tradesman forever looking upwards at his betters who manage to make
writing a profession and who's works constitute art to your mere finger
painting.

If you want to be a writer, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter
Howard, it helps to have a feeling for the language. Instead of the
clumsy, indeed, clumpingly dull and meaningless "tradesman", try
"journeyman" as precise in meaning and more elegant too.

I have no desire whatsoever to be a writer and have no knowledge or
interest as to the abilities of Mark Harriss or Peter Howard in that
area. My talents are in other directions, however to poke another hole
in the verbal constructs you seek to place between your fragile little
ego and the real world, my use of language in relation to your skills
as a writer is entirely accurate. A journeyman learns from his betters
and equals, and sometimes manages to surpass their skills. A mere
tradesman, such as yourself, learns enough to get by and if he works
diligently, makes a living, albeit at the bottom rung.

just like you.

"And the best part is" just drips spite. It gives away so much more
about you than it says about me.

You see what I mean when I say above that you'll never cut it.
Instead of abusing me on the net, which wins you noting except
further humiliation guaranteed further to undermine your already
fragile self-esteem, you should have spent your time reading my
handbooks for other writers. Maybe you could have caught a tip; many
others did, and were published. Now it's probably too late.

Actually jute, abusing you on the net is fun because I refuse to play
by your troll rules and all you do is humiliate yourself. Idiot that
you are, you are too stupid to do the smart thing and walk away when
over matched.

There are 25 headline facts in that piece for you to disprove, enough
to keep you busy for another twenty years of stalking me with no
gain. That piece was designed to frustrate netstalkers just like you.
Go for your life, sonny: you clearly have nothing better to do with
it.

No sonny Jim Jute the silly, untruthful, little troll, they are your
assertions and yours to prove - but of course they are unprovable as
they are a fantasy product of your narcissistic personality disorder
and their existence is confined to your addled brain. That is to say,
you are so mad you probably believe they are true.

I will await you next response (if any, who knows Jute, you might grow
a brain), but my time is limited and engaging with you Jute is kind of
like trying to play chess with a pigeon, you knock over the pieces,
**** on the board and then fly away and tell the rest of the flock that
you "won".

But who knows, you might continue to amuse me.