FS Parks Repaid stand

Old June 25th 05, 04:55 PM

Default FS Parks Repaid stand

This is the one you see in most shops .Its the single arm and in fair to
good shape.
The retail for the stand and base are over 400$ .
I'm asking 100$ plus shipping.Its heavy and over sized.
I'm trying to get it to ship as 2 pieces and it should help shipping.
I live in North West Indiana .I will drop it off within 75 miles of my house
for the fifty it cost for shipping .
Shipping is about 50$ and up cause of the weight.

--
J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!

Old June 29th 05, 03:47 AM

Sold thanks for looking