Bloody Schleck brothers!

Old July 22nd 11, 04:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Bloody Schleck brothers!

Great move by Andy at that second big climb.

Soon as he starting getting away, I yelled out for Cadel to chase him,
cos I suspected Andy was going for it, but I think everybody thought it
was one of those 1-2 Schleck moves, which it was, ultimately, in the
last 200m(?) or so.

One more mountain stage and then the time trial, folks.

Come on, show Cadel some support, yer miserable silent *******s!!
Send him your best vibes ) Or maybe you all think it's a foregone
conclusion and Cadel's gonna take that yellow on the last day Well,
second last day, really, but that is another matter

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO, CADEL!!!!!!!!
Old July 23rd 11, 02:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 22/07/2011 1:35 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Great move by Andy at that second big climb.

Soon as he starting getting away, I yelled out for Cadel to chase him,
cos I suspected Andy was going for it, but I think everybody thought it
was one of those 1-2 Schleck moves, which it was, ultimately, in the
last 200m(?) or so.

One more mountain stage and then the time trial, folks.

Come on, show Cadel some support, yer miserable silent *******s!!
Send him your best vibes ) Or maybe you all think it's a foregone
conclusion and Cadel's gonna take that yellow on the last day Well,
second last day, really, but that is another matter

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO, CADEL!!!!!!!!

Why don't they hold these events during the day then I wouldn't get so
tied staying up all night watching.
Old July 23rd 11, 09:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 23/07/2011 11:40 AM, Rob wrote:
On 22/07/2011 1:35 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO, CADEL!!!!!!!!

Why don't they hold these events during the day then I wouldn't get so
tied staying up all night watching.

Heheheh!! They DO hold it during the day, in France, that is

Oh well, it's do or die time tonite for Cadel. 57secs.

I reckon, if his bike had not broken down when Contador attacked early,
Cadel would have had been in yellow at the end of stage 19.