Wiggo v Froome-Dog

Old July 21st 13, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

Default Wiggo v Froome-Dog

I'd like to see this next year.
Old July 21st 13, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

"Michael" wrote in
message ...

I'd like to see this next year.

Naw, Wiggins isn't strong enough. What I'd like to
see is a Nibali/Froome competition in the TDF as
Nibali won this year's Giro about as handily as
Froome won the Tour.

--
Sir Gregory

Old July 21st 13, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 6:09:46 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
"Michael" wrote in

message ...

I'd like to see this next year.

Naw, Wiggins isn't strong enough. What I'd like to

see is a Nibali/Froome competition in the TDF as

Nibali won this year's Giro about as handily as

Froome won the Tour.

--

Sir Gregory

I wonder when and how many will be saying that Froome must have been doping to have done so well?

It was a good race though.

Cheers
Old July 21st 13, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

wrote in message

[trim]

I wonder when and how many will be saying that Froome
must have been doping to have done so well?

It was a good race though.

It was a good race. I particularly liked the way Evans and
Contador had their dicks dragged in the dirt.

Those who claim Froome was doping are suffering Lance
Armstrong withdrawal symptoms.

Old July 22nd 13, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 6:45:28 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
wrote in message

[trim]

I wonder when and how many will be saying that Froome

must have been doping to have done so well?

It was a good race though.

It was a good race. I particularly liked the way Evans and

Contador had their dicks dragged in the dirt.

Those who claim Froome was doping are suffering Lance

Armstrong withdrawal symptoms.

I sure hope so and I also hope that Froome was clean.

Cheers

Old July 22nd 13, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 21/07/2013 11:09 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
"Michael" wrote in
message ...

I'd like to see this next year.

Naw, Wiggins isn't strong enough. What I'd like to
see is a Nibali/Froome competition in the TDF as
Nibali won this year's Giro about as handily as
Froome won the Tour.

Think your wish might come true in the Worlds. Not long to wait.

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)