Do they Make Kids Road Bikes

Old July 24th 03, 01:20 PM
archer

Default Do they Make Kids Road Bikes

In article nk.net,
says...
"Eurastus" wrote in message
After much research, I purchased a 44cm Fuji Roubaix Womens
(
http://www.fujibikes.com/) for my 8-year-old daughter earlier this year.
The 650c wheels make quite a difference.

snip

This bike cost me just under $1000 at a quasi-LBS, but the Finest Womens
and Newest Womens use the same geometery and are much less expensive.

Yes, I think I know the quasi-LBS you're referring to because that same
shop near me carries a lot of the Fuji bicycles. I really hate to buy bikes
there, but my extended family has bought several there since they seem to
carry models and brands that are shunned by the "real" LBSes. Fuji seems
to have made a real comeback and they offer products you just can't get
from Trek or Specialized, which are the only mass market brands that the
LBSes seem to carry.

In my area, one dealer carries Specialized, Bianchi and Schwinn, another
dealer carries Bianchi and Fuji, and a 3rd is Trek and Merlin.

--
David Kerber
An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good

Rank Theses Bikes From Best to Worst Rich General 4 July 16th 03 09:35 PM
Share The Road Ray Heindl General 2 July 16th 03 03:57 AM
Van Tuyl Bikes? nobody General 1 July 15th 03 09:32 AM
ATB pedal on Road Bike Dave Stallard General 4 July 12th 03 01:23 AM