Some mediocre pictures (no, really, I mean it...)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 25th 03, 11:49 PM
Paladin

Default Some mediocre pictures (no, really, I mean it...)

I uploaded a couple pictures I could find already scanned, so here's a
couple of the singlespeed, taken quickly at the end of a disposable
camera so we could get the roll developed right away:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cbro77/vw...c=ph%26.view=l

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cbro77/vw...c=ph%26.view=l

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cbro77/vw...c=ph%26.view=l

I'm gonna try to illustrate my RR's a little in the future, so stay
tuned:

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77

Riding is just too perfect right now. Gotta Go.

Paladin