VDB Races!!

Old March 29th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default VDB Races!!

3 Days today and finished with Max from Discovery. The one photo of him on
CyclingNews show a not very happy camper. Constipation from morphine use??

Old March 29th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty wrote:
3 Days today and finished with Max from Discovery. The one photo of him on
CyclingNews show a not very happy camper. Constipation from morphine use??

Dumbasses -

One of the interesting things about celebrity is that people pay
attention to celebrity even long after the celebrity has become totally
irrelevant.

A Hollywood example is Nick Lachey. VdB and his doping dog are a prime
bicycle racing example.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
fan of VdB's dog (I miss him)

Old March 29th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article . com,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

B. Lafferty wrote:
3 Days today and finished with Max from Discovery. The one photo of him on
CyclingNews show a not very happy camper. Constipation from morphine use??

Dumbasses -

One of the interesting things about celebrity is that people pay
attention to celebrity even long after the celebrity has become totally
irrelevant.

A Hollywood example is Nick Lachey.

Who?

--
tanx,
Howard

Grandma Smith said a curious thing
Boys must whistle, girls must sing

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old March 29th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Howard Kveck wrote:
\

Dumbasses -

One of the interesting things about celebrity is that people pay
attention to celebrity even long after the celebrity has become totally
irrelevant.

A Hollywood example is Nick Lachey.

Who?

Dumbass -

Exactly!

But we see him on the cover of People Magazine almost every week.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old March 29th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article .com,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
\

Dumbasses -

One of the interesting things about celebrity is that people pay
attention to celebrity even long after the celebrity has become totally
irrelevant.

A Hollywood example is Nick Lachey.

Who?

Dumbass -

Exactly!

But we see him on the cover of People Magazine almost every week.

Yeah, we call that "famous for being famous."

Old March 29th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Howard Kveck wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

One of the interesting things about celebrity is that people pay
attention to celebrity even long after the celebrity has become totally
irrelevant.

Exactly!

But we see him on the cover of People Magazine almost every week.

Yeah, we call that "famous for being famous."

Courtesy www.fametracker.com, "Celebrity or Personality?"

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22celebrity+or+personality%22&btnG=Searc h&sitesearch=www.fametracker.com

Frank VDB is the Liz Taylor of bicycle racing.
Once a hottie, now a trainwreck, but anything he
does is newsworthy.

Old March 29th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ce...G=Searc h&sit
esearch=www.fametracker.com

Frank VDB is the Liz Taylor of bicycle racing.
Once a hottie, now a trainwreck, but anything he
does is newsworthy.

Who's the Zsa Zsa Gabor of the pelOton?

Old March 29th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:57:22 -0800, Howard Kveck
wrote:

Yeah, we call that "famous for being famous."

That's hot.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old March 30th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tussenstand:
1.F.VANDENBROUCKE 14'56"32
2.M.WAUTERS 15'04"56
3.V.Jekimov (Rus) 15'09"90

Old March 30th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 30 Mar 2006 05:31:16 -0800, Bart wrote:
Tussenstand:
1.F.VANDENBROUCKE 14'56"32
2.M.WAUTERS 15'04"56
3.V.Jekimov (Rus) 15'09"90

Wow, before those two even! V-D-B! V-D-B!

Two races, one day - preparation and tips ? Lou D'Amelio Racing 3 April 30th 05 10:38 PM
CK Slowdio avoids the HPV races in '04 Johnny NoCom Recumbent Biking 1 November 1st 04 06:08 PM
Flyer notice: Memorial Day Weekend Bike Races (Quad Cities/ Iowa) [email protected] Racing 0 April 22nd 04 11:35 PM
Fun races MattB Mountain Biking 3 August 27th 03 01:48 PM
RR part 2 days at the races Penny S. Mountain Biking 6 July 29th 03 02:50 PM