unicycle for chirst

Old May 6th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default unicycle for chirst

How is a club for unicycling, not have to do with unicycling?

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
alone about it!~*~

'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Old May 6th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Jerrick wrote:
How is a club for unicycling, not have to do with unicycling?

Please point to any unicycle-related content in this post.

--
tholub

Old May 6th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm sure there is some somewhere in the pages, but a very little amount,
but The main idea was for a unicycling club. but from the first post,
everything went downhill =p

Old May 6th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Jerrick wrote:
I'm sure there is some somewhere in the pages, but a very little amount,
but The main idea was for a unicycling club. but from the first post,
everything went downhill =p

And I'm sure that couldn't have been predicted.

A topic isn't unicycle-related just because unicyclists are discussing
it. "Unicyclists who like Bob Dylan" or "Unicyclists with blonde hair"
or "Unicyclists with IQ 100" are not appropriate topics for the
forum, either (although most of this thread could be merged with the
last of those).

--
tholub

Old May 6th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah, but creating a unicycling club does, asking if people are
christian wouldnt go in RSU, but seeing how this is both, It should
just not of been created at all =p

Old May 7th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

a continuing list of members here...

1.skroboskim
2.juggle 508
3.jerrick
4.forrestunifreak
5.jungauni
6.madmattunipro
7.foxx?
8.caw89
9.gordythegon
10.nachos
11.bornugly
12.lucky_8
13.unijesse
14.UNIquelyCanadian
15.unicycle dave

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
JOIN THE CLUB!!!!

_*_Unicycle_for_Christ_
*_
skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

Old May 7th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
Witnessing is the problem with Christianity. You say you don't force
your beliefs on other people but the whole point of witnessing is to do
jsut that force our beliefs on other people.

unicycling is not a good tool for witnessing because it will turn
people off of unicycling and think of them negatively because they will
associate them with having christ forced on them.

You were witnessed to right? Were you converted? Was there a choise of
belief in the bible or death involved? No, you were not forced to
beleive by someone witnessing to you.

I wouldnt have been turned off to unicycling if a scientologist rode up
on a unicycle and started witnessing to me. I'm likely going to see
MI:3 soon. Tom Cruise is way into scientology and I'll still watch
movies with him staring in it. All of you have made your points. You're
just repetitive now.

He never said anything about a localized area group.

Gilby made his choise to keep the thread in RSU respect it.

Dying on a cross is hardcore.

I unicycle for Christ.

--
Tim

Unicycling for my savior Jesus Christ.
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

Old May 7th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

a continuing list of members here...

1.skroboskim
2.juggle 508
3.jerrick
4.forrestunifreak
5.jungauni
6.madmattunipro
7.foxx?
8.caw89
9.gordythegon
10.nachos
11.bornugly
12.lucky_8
13.unijesse
14.UNIquelyCanadian
15.unicycle dave
16.Tim

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
JOIN THE CLUB!!!!

_*_Unicycle_for_Christ_
*_
skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

Old May 7th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unicycling for christ is so much fun!! its even more fun that
unicycling for fun (i think)

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
JOIN THE CLUB!!!!

_*_Unicycle_for_Christ_
*_
skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

Old May 7th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tholub wrote:
Please point to any unicycle-related content in this post.

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

--
unijesse

Unicycle For Christ