Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

Old February 25th 08, 01:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

On Feb 23, 10:03*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:45:30 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
Sorry...I missed a few of your posts...LOL. actually, i didn't miss
them.

I was busy doing something worthwhile with my life like saving lives
but in a nutshell. I will just repeat my previous. Plenty of proof in
your site to say it all. once Plenty of lies right there again, you
keep saying over and over too...that I am a transparent mt biker, etc.
still haven't got it through that OLD neandrathal way of thinking.
Stand upright for awhile and take in the view. And yes...i did say
plenty and obviously it said a great deal because you responded about
5 times to my one post...because it was all true and hit a nerve.

But like all your posts! no facts, all opinions...all LIES. and you
are the best hypocrit out there. You're own worse enemy. It is nice to
see you publicize your fakeness on your site. and once again, we have
YET to see an article actually written by you....LOL. You are a funny
fellow. no I mean it too...from what I heard, you're a "funny"
fellow.

If you still don't know how I know so much about your fakeness...think
local!! *Now get back to supporting PacBell and ruin the environment
some more for technology.

No specifics, hence this is all BS (of course, even if you provide
specifics, we will see that you are nothing but BS).

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

Once again, the specifics are all above, in previous thousands of
posts from others supplying plenty of evidence and real time wisdom
disproving you as the fraud, and you just try and look through it with
your semi-permeability sight...anything you don't want to believe,
even when it kicks you in the face. You will lie and ignore. once
again, you provide nor ever have provided any response to your not
having "any original material" for a basis. You have to rely on
other's ideas. Hence...you are a sheep. you have NO research yourself.
Don't try and portray yourself as some nature savior...there are
enough false gods out there already and you're not close to being
one.

I provide info based on science and fact while you are more of a
politician...you lie.