Does riding a bicycle cause impotence?

Old August 12th 09, 03:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default to keep the birth rate higher than the death rate

On Aug 12, 10:01*am, Opus wrote:
On Aug 11, 2:35 pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

Originally Posted by seawind161
"I am 62 years old and very interested in this subject.

Please arrange for attractive 20-30 year-old female volunteers to be
sent to my home so that we may immediately begin research.

Anything for the cause..."

***

We should be doing an experiment like to perpetuate the bipedal
species. We should be able to keep the birth rate higher than the
death rate in road accidents!

Keeping the birth rate higher than the fatal "accident" rate is not
the issue, "only" 40K humans are killed by motor vehicles in the US
every year, and of that only about 700 (+/-) every year are riding
bicycles. Natural causes are still more likely to get you than Bubba
in a car will, and they will probably get Bubba at a younger age than
you.

Gee, 10 times more deadly than Iraq in a single year!

Much homework to do in the homefront...

"It's No Accident" provides a rare glimpse into how the government got
seduced by the promise of "safe crashing." It then examines the major
factors involved in crashes today, including speeding, aggressive
driving, distractions (e.g. cell phones) and drowsy driving. The
author reveals that many dangerous behaviors are now legally PROMOTED
by businesses, and that drivers who kill often walk away with just a
small fine.

http://www.amazon.com/Its-No-Acciden.../dp/1411681568
Old August 13th 09, 11:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Default Does riding a bicycle cause impotence?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:38:13 +0100, Keitht KeithT wrote:

snip

wanted to use 'cunnilingus on a Christian

Chapman will be "up" for that.

--
Guy Chapman nym-shifted to Lou Knee in order to call someone a ****.
He was caught out by the evidence of the IP address he used.
Old August 13th 09, 12:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Mr Benn[_2_]

"Judith M Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:38:13 +0100, Keitht KeithT wrote:

snip

wanted to use 'cunnilingus on a Christian

Chapman will be "up" for that.

Christians have morals

Old August 13th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling
Jym Dyer

=v= This thing was debunked years ago. Stop dredging up
junk and crossposting it to multiple newsgroups where it's
not relevant.

=v= As a refresher, here's what the various newsgroups you
keep crossposting off-topic crap to are actually for:

o alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent - Recumbent bicycles, which,
duh, do not have the type of saddles that the debunked
research focuses on.

o rec.bicycles.soc - Actual social issues wrt bicycling.

o rec.bicycles.rides - You should only be posting about
rides. Again: duh.

o rec.bicycles.misc - The idea of any *.misc group is to
post things that aren't covered by other groups already
(*.rides, *.soc, etc.). But not to crosspost into.

o uk.rec.cycling - Cycling in the U.K., which nothing you
have ever posted has ever been relevant to, as many in
the U.K. have pointed out to you many times already.

=v= If you think you're reaching a broader audience with all
you're crossposting, you're wrong. You're only getting yourself
put into killfiles. It's a pity, because maybe someday you'll
actually write something worth reading but nobody will bother
with it because they killfiled you for your amok crossposting.
_Jym_

P.S.: Anyone wishing to chastise me with the envelope-pushingly
original idea that metadiscussion about crossposting should not
be crossposted is cordially invited to post that to the most
relevant newsgroup for such a communication:

Old August 13th 09, 10:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default To both Jym and Ed: YOU ARE IMPOTENT

To both Jym and Ed: YOU ARE IMPOTENT... TO STOP PROGRESS!

No matter what seat or bike you ride or don't ride. Your lame excuses
won't stop the world from changing and making room for the bikes on
every road, any time. The forces or EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION are
against you. You just whine and offer no solutions.

Remember the saying, STOP WHINING AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
Old August 13th 09, 11:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

To both Jym and Ed: YOU ARE IMPOTENT... TO STOP PROGRESS!

No matter what seat or bike you ride or don't ride. Your lame excuses
won't stop the world from changing and making room for the bikes on
every road, any time. The forces of EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION are

Old August 15th 09, 05:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Keats

In article ,
ComandanteBanana writes:
To both Jym and Ed: YOU ARE IMPOTENT... TO STOP PROGRESS!

No matter what seat or bike you ride or don't ride. Your lame excuses
won't stop the world from changing and making room for the bikes on
every road, any time. The forces of EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION are
against you. You just whine and offer no solutions.

Remember the saying, STOP WHINING AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

The revolution already began, and has been well underway
for a couple of decades without you.

Your bathtub revolution is a wash.

But if you want to be a schmuk and keep running to
the front of the parade and pretending you're leading
it -- go ahead, knock yerself out, and amuse yerself
along with the rest of us.

Y'know what? It is */YOU/* who should join the real
revolution. Except, considering your past inputs,
we don't want you.

--

Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old August 15th 09, 02:43 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default ComandanteBanana is an infecting, sick-minded, phlegmyhippopotamus!

On Aug 13, 6:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

To both Jym and Ed: YOU ARE IMPOTENT... TO STOP PROGRESS!

No matter what seat or bike you ride or don't ride. Your lame excuses
won't stop the world from changing and making room for the bikes on
every road, any time. The forces or EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION are
against you. You just whine and offer no solutions.

Remember the saying, STOP WHINING AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

ComandanteBanna needs to remember that Ed Dolan is Great and he isn't. Not
only is Ed Dolan Great, but He is also Holy. I detected a halo about my head
the other day when I saw my reflection in the local bike shop window. I
think I may be on the point of ascending into Heaven without having to go
through the bother of dying like the Blessed Virgin Mary. There I will sit
at the Right Hand of God Almighty and when ComandanteBanana knocks at the
pearly gats, I will recommend to God that he be consigned to Hell. After
all, it seem he favors cunnilingus and blond babes, both mortal sins in the
eyes of the Spanish Inquisition.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Yes, Ed and Allah are great...

Hey, you should move to Saudi Arabia or something.
Old August 15th 09, 02:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

On Aug 15, 12:19*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * ComandanteBanana writes:

To both Jym and Ed: YOU ARE IMPOTENT... TO STOP PROGRESS!

No matter what seat or bike you ride or don't ride. Your lame excuses
won't stop the world from changing and making room for the bikes on
every road, any time. The forces of EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION are
against you. You just whine and offer no solutions.

Remember the saying, STOP WHINING AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

The revolution already began, and has been well underway
for a couple of decades without you.

Your bathtub revolution is a wash.

But if you want to be a schmuk and keep running to
the front of the parade and pretending you're leading
it -- go ahead, knock yerself out, and amuse yerself
along with the rest of us.

Y'know what? *It is */YOU/* who should join the real
revolution. *Except, considering your past inputs,
we don't want you.

What revolution have I been missing in the last 2 decades? A
Republican revolution, A Greedy revolution, a Globalization revolution
or a Terrorist revolution?

Sorry, they are not my style... nor are you.
Old August 16th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Comandante[sic]Banana a.k.a. Don Quixote writes:
Your lame excuses won't stop the world from changing and
making room for the bikes on every road, any time. The forces
of EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION are against you. You just whine
and offer no solutions.

=v= You are a consummate idiot. All you do is cross-post fear,
ignorance, immature sexist crap, and spam for dumb T-shirts
that nobody wants. None of these are solutions to anything.

=v= While you were posting this idiocy, out here in the real
world I just met up with someone I don't see much, who went
on and on praising me for my bike activism and advocacy. He
pointed at all the places I've been active and how the bike
scenes have flourished there.

=v= I can't take credit for this, and I told him so. I've been
very fortunate to be a part of good groups and even a movement
with plenty of other activists, and that's really what it takes
to get evolution or revolution underway. Sometimes I've had a
leadership role and sometimes a follower role (the apparatchik
role is a lot of fun, too), but the point is that it's people
working together.

=v= Declaring oneself "Comandante," "King," or "God" when you
clearly haven't figured out how to work with others is not
going to do anything but annoy people. Try learning a social
grace or two if you actually want to accomplish something.
My T-shirts sell because they're connected with actual efforts
(and even actual victories) out here in the real world.

Tom Keats replied:
The revolution already began, and has been well underway
for a couple of decades without you.

=v= Quite so. Though ITYM "velorution." :^)
_Jym_