Does riding a bicycle cause impotence?

Old September 16th 09, 04:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Bruce H McIntosh

Default Does riding a bicycle cause impotence?

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 10:31:36 -0700, ComandanteBanana wrote:

Originally Posted by coasting
"riding bicycles causes impotence. now that is a good way to control
population growth."

Quite the opposite. My wife's all for me riding, and it ain't cause I cut
an impressive figure in spandex shorts! When I'm riding regularly I've
got the increased cardiovascular fitness and stamina to see to it that is
properly taken care of ;-).

--
Bruce H McIntosh - - http://www.afn.org/~scotsman - WA4UF
Retrotechnologist and network geek with a strong affinity for Telecasters
Old September 22nd 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill

Default ComandanteBanana is an infecting, sick-minded, phlegmyhippopotamus!

Ed, it's "bated breath" (i.e., the short form of "abated"), not
"baited breath".

But while I'm here, can you tell me how much masturbation is
excessive? Like, how many times per day?
Old September 22nd 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
dgk

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:22:33 -0700 (PDT), Bill
wrote:

Ed, it's "bated breath" (i.e., the short form of "abated"), not
"baited breath".

But while I'm here, can you tell me how much masturbation is
excessive? Like, how many times per day?

It's age dependent, isn't it?