Riding a bike causes male impotence !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 14th 04, 11:46 PM
Bruno Beam

Default Riding a bike causes male impotence !!!!!!!!!!!!

You wíll destroy your testicles by riding a bike, that's for sure and
after a few years, they will turn black and fall off.
Old December 14th 04, 11:54 PM
Gary Smiley

Just like yours did.

om...

Old December 15th 04, 01:33 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Bruno Beam wrote:
You wíll destroy your testicles by riding a bike, that's for sure and
after a few years, they will turn black and fall off.

Since yours have shriveled up to the size of BBs, you'll never notice.

Go ride!
--
BS (no, really)

Old December 15th 04, 02:04 AM
(Pete Cresswell)

RE/
You w?ll destroy....

Geeze, and I replied to this guy on the 400lb/board post...
My apologies to all.

--
PeteCresswell
Old December 15th 04, 02:30 AM
Werehatrack

Yet another crosspost troll.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old December 15th 04, 04:33 AM
winnard

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
You wíll destroy your testicles by riding a bike, that's for sure and
after a few years, they will turn black and fall off.

Thanks for the warning. I was worried about getting mine caught in the
spokes first.

winnard

Old December 15th 04, 05:02 AM
davidd86

Winnard, no worries just get one of those "skirt guards" they use on the
rear wheel of Dutch commuter bikes that's what I had to do, works great.

winnard Wrote:
om...