BR17 (no it's not a typo)

Old October 12th 04, 09:11 AM
jazmo

Default BR17 (no it's not a typo)

kyra Wrote:
who is actually in for ATB on sunday?

I'll be doing it. I'm hoping the weather will hold up this year

--
jazmo

Old October 13th 04, 01:31 PM
Blah

"jazmo" wrote in message
I'll be doing it. I'm hoping the weather will hold up this year.

Well, just saw the forecast for Sunday... fine, 24. BR's charmed existence
rides on! (of course, now it'll **** down)

Old October 14th 04, 04:26 AM
tonykara

How about giving this sundays ride a new name? that way we can get the
word out there about a rival event to RBD. if we can loure enough
people we could even impose entry fees and now that im
engaged it might be the only way i will ever get to purchase a carbon
bianchi

so who is in? the more the merrier........leave shoppo 7:30 sharp!

--
tonykara

Old October 14th 04, 04:42 AM
DaveB

tonykara wrote:
How about giving this sundays ride a new name? that way we can get the
word out there about a rival event to RBD. if we can loure enough
people we could even impose entry fees and now that im
engaged it might be the only way i will ever get to purchase a carbon
bianchi

so who is in? the more the merrier........leave shoppo 7:30 sharp!

I've recovered from last weekend's running, massage tonight to magically
cure hamstring problem, I'm fired up, I've peaked for what was going to
be 1/2 round the bay, I'm there. Look out. Of course unless Tony drops
his drink bottle I'll still be last up the hill.

And blah, if you're coming can you bring the Bird Noises CD. I've found
a bike top with a pocket that will fit it.

DaveB

Old October 14th 04, 05:51 AM
tonykara

DaveB Wrote:
tonykara wrote:
[...]

nice one!

ive decided that if i keep dropping bottles then i will start wearing
my camelback

--
tonykara

Old October 14th 04, 08:01 AM
Geoff

"DaveB" wrote in message
I've recovered from last weekend's running, massage tonight to magically

cure hamstring problem, I'm fired up, I've peaked for what was going to be
1/2 round the bay, I'm there. Look out. Of course unless Tony drops his
drink bottle I'll still be last up the hill.

Or his mobile phone (as was the case last sunday).

Geoff

Old October 14th 04, 11:00 PM
blah

DaveB wrote in message ...

And blah, if you're coming can you bring the Bird Noises CD. I've found
a bike top with a pocket that will fit it.

DaveB

Will do
Old October 15th 04, 12:12 AM
DaveB

blah wrote:
DaveB wrote in message ...

And blah, if you're coming can you bring the Bird Noises CD. I've found
a bike top with a pocket that will fit it.

DaveB

Will do

Excellent. Let's Rock (can't get that opening riff from No Time For
Games out of my head now).

DaveB (Now if I could just remember who blah was, we need to start
issuing real name vs usenet name name tags)

Old October 15th 04, 12:29 AM
hippy

"DaveB" wrote in message
DaveB (Now if I could just remember who blah was, we need to start
issuing real name vs usenet name name tags)

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to apologise for any
blank looks or "hey there... you", etc. for past and
future rides. I suck with names and having real ones
AND 'net ones makes my brain hide in the corner,
rock back-and-forth slurring out "peestha peestha..".

hippy

Old October 15th 04, 12:56 AM
jazmo

tonykara Wrote:
and now that im engaged it might be the only way i will ever get t
purchase a carbon bianchi QUOTE]

I'm looking into getting a Bianchi XL carbon at the moment. I've had
test ride about a month ago and will be having another one today (i
the weather holds). I've been deciding whether to buy one or not fo
ages now

--
jazmo

Probike Typo MSA UK 6 November 25th 04 01:24 PM
Velonews typo MagillaGorilla Racing 6 November 16th 04 10:42 PM
Velonews typo MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 16th 04 01:03 PM