BR17 (no it's not a typo)

Old October 23rd 04, 08:32 AM
Claes

Default BR17 (no it's not a typo)

ritcho Wrote:
The barman says, 'What is this? Some kind of joke?' :rolleyes again:

Ritch

I am at a total loss here. Huh

--
Claes

Old October 23rd 04, 09:24 AM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
I am at a total loss here. Huh?

common joke scenario round these parts (and UK im guessing)

a insert one nationality here, a second nationality here and a
Ozzie. 2 first replies to a question are to be expected and then th
ozzie/Irishmen gives the wierd punchline.

I guess the swedish version goes something like...

An ozzie, an Irishman and a swede walk into IKEA and the salesperso
says "Why are you walking round with an allen key in your hand..." :

--
flyingdutch

Old October 23rd 04, 09:36 AM
Claes

flyingdutch Wrote:
common joke scenario round these parts (and UK im guessing)

a insert one nationality here, a second nationality here and a
Ozzie. 2 first replies to a question are to be expected and then th
ozzie/Irishmen gives the wierd punchline.

I guess the swedish version goes something like...

An ozzie, an Irishman and a swede walk into IKEA and the salesperso
says "Why are you walking round with an allen key in your hand..."

Living in Ireland for five years did not teach me that one.

Darn, the prognosis for tomorrow says morning showers, fobb of
showers. Someone has jinxed it

--
Claes

Probike Typo MSA UK 6 November 25th 04 01:24 PM
Velonews typo MagillaGorilla Racing 6 November 16th 04 10:42 PM
Velonews typo MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 16th 04 01:03 PM