hey hippy...

Old October 18th 04, 10:39 AM
Dej

Default hey hippy...

when do you pickup the cervello?
im assuming there will be pics but will there also be a review?

Old October 18th 04, 11:03 AM
SteveA

Dej Wrote:
when do you pickup the cervello?
im assuming there will be pics but will there also be a review?

remember, a digital picture of drool does not count as a review

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old October 20th 04, 01:57 AM
hippy

"Dej" wrote
when do you pickup the cervello?
im assuming there will be pics but will there also be a review?

It's "on hold" for now.. giving me a little
more time to break the Pug. I'll let you
know when the status changes :-)

hippy

Old October 20th 04, 08:14 AM
NickZX6R

hippy wrote:
"Dej" wrote

when do you pickup the cervello?
im assuming there will be pics but will there also be a review?

It's "on hold" for now.. giving me a little
more time to break the Pug. I'll let you
know when the status changes :-)

hippy

This could be a bargain...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Bit small for you though, I'm guessing?

--
Nick
Old October 20th 04, 08:49 AM
hippy

"NickZX6R" wrote
This could be a bargain...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Damn.. that was another option for me..
I still want one to build as an ss roadie..

Bit small for you though, I'm guessing?

Yes.. sob

hippy

Old October 20th 04, 11:13 AM
Claes

hippy Wrote:
"NickZX6R" wrote
This could be a bargain...

http://tinyurl.com/4qcua

Damn.. that was another option for me..
I still want one to build as an ss roadie..

Bit small for you though, I'm guessing?

Yes.. sob

hippy

Which Cervelo are you looking for? I am quite happy with me Tea
Soloist. I know of a good deal on a team soloist 56 cm, new in LBS i
that is what you are looking for

--
Claes

Old October 20th 04, 01:56 PM
hippy

"Claes"
Which Cervelo are you looking for? I am quite happy with me Team
Soloist. I know of a good deal on a team soloist 56 cm, new in LBS if
that is what you are looking for.

The Team Soloist :-)

Thanks, I already have a super deal on one, but
I'm happily racing on the Pug and sending money
elsewhere for the time being.

hippy

Old October 21st 04, 03:19 AM
Claes

hippy Wrote:
"Claes"
Which Cervelo are you looking for? I am quite happy with me Team
Soloist. I know of a good deal on a team soloist 56 cm, new in LB

if
that is what you are looking for.

The Team Soloist :-)

Thanks, I already have a super deal on one, but
I'm happily racing on the Pug and sending money
elsewhere for the time being.

hippy

Ok, just for your information, this is a 2003 model, at 50% discount

--
Claes

Old October 21st 04, 04:12 AM
hippy

"Claes"
Ok, just for your information, this is a 2003 model, at 50% discount.

I have similar discount on the 2004 model. ;-)

hippy

Old October 21st 04, 06:43 AM
Claes

hippy Wrote:
"Claes"
Ok, just for your information, this is a 2003 model, at 50

discount.

I have similar discount on the 2004 model. ;-)

hippy

Ok, but that is ugly unfortunately. I do not like the black and blu
thing they have going now. So, you will have a thicker head tube, les
aero, more stable I know of only one place selling them in Melbourn
City, is that the place, or is it in a suburb? Let me know if they hav
a carbon post available. ;

--
Claes

Hippy Headbutts Honda.. hippy Australia 5 September 2nd 04 09:48 AM
hippy blog extract 17 May 2004 hippy Australia 10 May 18th 04 06:57 AM
For Hippy DRS Australia 2 May 9th 04 04:32 AM
Att: Hippy - My 2003/04 Christmas Carnival photos are finally online Geoff Australia 2 March 18th 04 11:43 AM
For Hippy - Track Bikes NickZX6R Australia 12 September 22nd 03 12:03 AM