Official pedal cyclist road deaths in 2016 ex DOT/NHTSA/FARS(Fatality Analysis Reporting System)

Old October 9th 18, 12:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Official pedal cyclist road deaths in 2016 ex DOT/NHTSA/FARS(Fatality Analysis Reporting System)

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:40:33 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 6:16:00 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 09:28:48 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

Where ever you have energy you will have lifeforms evolving to use
that energy.

Agreed.

This is the capital reason that we have do damn much natural gas.

Explain please. Surely you're not sayng these microbes came up with the
released methane. Although the Russians might agree with you as they
calim we have infinite oil reserves.

If you do not understand my statements there's no reason I should
explain it to you. As for your Russians BS - you do have a reference
don't you?

Here your are; this one is probably more in your league;
https://principia-scientific.org/rus...t-fossil-fuel-
theory-demise-of-junk-co2-science/

Old October 9th 18, 10:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 11:24:23 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:38:55 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

You seem to be unaware of the amount of plastic manufactured in the
world since the 1960's and it's near undetectability in our natural
environment.

With that statement, you obviously don't get out much.

Please do not make silly claims such as, "they have only produced these
bacteria in the laboratories" when they are in fact trying to use DNA
engineering techniques to improve their efficiency with totally unknown
repercussions should they be released into nature.

Lol, your marvellous attrying to sound masterful by fud. Do you write
movie scripts or did that come fron a random plot gernerator.

Evolution normally is
self limiting and attempts at engineering cancer cures has led to
killing the test subjects.

Another random juxtaposition of factoids.

You do not know nor understand science and your claims are specious at
best.

Well enough to see through your tricks.

Why don't you tell us WHERE you get out that you see plastic? I am a sailor and a life member of the second oldest yacht club on San Francisco Bay. Furthermore I race large sailboats out of the oldest yacht club up and down the California coast in the areas where all of the currents converged and any significant amount of plastic would be clearly visible.

Tell us all about your experience that doesn't include telling other people they don't know what they're talking about when you are the one guilty of that sort of thing?
Old October 9th 18, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 11:27:13 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:28:42 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

I have worked deeply in science since the mid-1070's. What are your
credentials?

Early 70's.

So you don't have any credentials at all so you read an article on anthropogenic global warming in Popular Mechanics and you're the sudden expert. We're all aware of your kind. I'll bet you even think you can ride a bicycle because you did once when you were a kid before falling off and never getting on again.
Old October 9th 18, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 4:59:08 AM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:40:33 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 6:16:00 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 09:28:48 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

Where ever you have energy you will have lifeforms evolving to use
that energy.
Agreed.

This is the capital reason that we have do damn much natural gas.

Explain please. Surely you're not sayng these microbes came up with the
released methane. Although the Russians might agree with you as they
calim we have infinite oil reserves.

If you do not understand my statements there's no reason I should
explain it to you. As for your Russians BS - you do have a reference
don't you?

Here your are; this one is probably more in your league;
https://principia-scientific.org/rus...t-fossil-fuel-
theory-demise-of-junk-co2-science/

You don't know what methane is, do you?
Old October 10th 18, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 14:16:37 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

Why don't you tell us WHERE you get out that you see plastic?

Any beach for a start.

I am a
sailor and a life member of the second oldest yacht club on San
Francisco Bay. Furthermore I race large sailboats out of the oldest
yacht club up and down the California coast in the areas where all of
the currents converged and any significant amount of plastic would be
clearly visible.

Then your not looking. In my sailing and ocean times, saw plenty of
plastic crap floating in the ocean.

Old October 10th 18, 05:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 14:20:30 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 11:27:13 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:28:42 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

I have worked deeply in science since the mid-1070's. What are your
credentials?

Early 70's.

So you don't have any credentials at all so you read an article on
anthropogenic global warming in Popular Mechanics and you're the sudden
expert. We're all aware of your kind. I'll bet you even think you can
ride a bicycle because you did once when you were a kid before falling
off and never getting on again.

Lol, you must be exceedingly insecure in your knowledge for it to be
expressed as a load of pathetic insults. You remind me of Speedy Woddles
whose "scientific work" was as a storeman at a university, until they
retrenched him. He always loses "the biggest wang" contest too.

Old October 10th 18, 05:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:44:19 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

It's 20 degrees F over average today in the Midwest but 20 degrees F
below average in Denver, proving man made global warming and impending
doom to all those who believe.

Or short memories, or an inability to look up the historical record.

A fortnight ago, it was "drought" "major, widespread and longterm(?). i
guess the kids in the media have never read any history books.

Old October 10th 18, 05:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 14:08:41 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

I'm wondering what court you've ever been in where the business owner
with money could get away without paying creditors.

Just about every. If you're going to pull the bankcuptcy swindle then you
start milking the assets off as soon as possible. if there ain't now
assets left, then all creditors loose, even the gummint.

Wasnt trump caught out for doing something like selling $Xbn of assets
for 1c in the dollar to someone who sold them back for 1.0001c in the
dollar or some such.

Old October 10th 18, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 14:05:41 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Take heart! We are a creative and inventive people!

http://news.morningstar.com/all/dow-...810084945/the-

us-china-trade-battle-spawns-a-new-era-of-tariff-dodges.aspx

Wasn't RULE 1 of rum running , not to tell the customs that you are
making a run tonight. Sigh.

Tax avoidance (and evasion) are as old as The 1773 Tea Party, Shay's
Rebellion and so on.

Older. Didn't some of your mlot end up over there because of that?