Have you noticed...

Old February 27th 14, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

Default Have you noticed...

Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email address
at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet another
aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using the
Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every opportunity. We are
all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

....it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to get
me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

Old February 27th 14, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every opportunity.
We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own business.
Old February 27th 14, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Iain[_2_]

Judith wrote:
On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every
opportunity. We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

--
Iain

Old February 27th 14, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

On 27/02/2014 11:57, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every
opportunity. We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

What the hell gave you that impression?

This is a sandpit in a playground. All the nice kids who came here to
play properly when they heard that there was a new sandpit have been
thrown out by a gang of bullies. And if you are new to this group, you
have no idea of the abuse that cyclists have faced on here in the last
ten years, mainly from just one person.

I'm one of the few people who has really stood up to the bullies, and I
intend to keep on doing so, not because I am going to stop them, not
because I want to win the sandpit back for the nice kids, but because
somebody has to stand up to spiteful, viscous cowardly bullies like
Jimdith and his mates.

If you want to discuss cycling, go to a moderated group where none of
this lot would be tolerated. There hasn't been a nice cycling related
related post on here for as long as I can remember.

--

Judith
Old February 27th 14, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:57:42 -0000
"Iain" wrote:

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling
in the UK.

It still is, despite the kooks of various persuasions. Want to talk
about gear ratios or aerodynamics, saddles or tyres? ;^)

Old February 27th 14, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:22:05 +0000, Judith wrote:

If you want to discuss cycling, go to a moderated group

Last time I looked, cycle related posts were being blocked in the
moderated group - at least cycle related posts from certain posters
were being blocked.

Posts by newbies are blocked by default.
Old February 27th 14, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Iain" wrote in message

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

No, it's the venue for Brian Trainspotter Robertson's very public and
amusingly lengthy nervous breakdown. It started with scrotal fungus and
appears to have ended with some kind of psychiatric crisis, all played out
in a public arena.

Old February 27th 14, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message ...

"Iain" wrote in message

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

No, it's the venue for Brian Trainspotter Robertson's very public and
amusingly lengthy nervous breakdown. It started with scrotal fungus and
appears to have ended with some kind of psychiatric crisis, all played out
in a public arena.

Yes, but it's been quite entertaining, hasn't it?

Old February 27th 14, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Iain" wrote in message

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in
the UK.

No, it's the venue for Brian Trainspotter Robertson's very public and
amusingly lengthy nervous breakdown. It started with scrotal fungus and
appears to have ended with some kind of psychiatric crisis, all played out
in a public arena.

Yes, but it's been quite entertaining, hasn't it?

Absolutely! Wouldn't have missed it for the world, nor could I have wished
it on a nicer person.

Has anybody noticed... Mark J. Racing 10 May 29th 10 05:28 AM
I just noticed this [email protected] Australia 10 January 16th 07 12:10 AM
Something I just noticed ....... Ken C. M. General 9 July 12th 06 03:18 PM
So who all has noticed ... Steven L. Sheffield Racing 15 June 2nd 05 12:30 PM
Has anyone noticed? Ian Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 03 01:10 PM