Cyclist mows down another cyclist and scarpers

Old June 1st 13, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

Default Cyclist mows down another cyclist and scarpers

On 01/06/2013 16:54, Justin wrote:
On 1 jun, 16:40, ennemm wrote:
On 1 June, 11:17, Justin wrote:

On 1 jun, 11:58, "Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message

You have no information regarding the reason that he skipped off. Were
it to be due to the lack of identity marks, we would not read of hit
and runs by cars.

If cars weren't identifiable, we wouldn't read about hit-and-runs by cars?
That makes no sense.

Try again.
Assume (for the purposes of this post) that the reason for this
cyclist skipping off was the lack of identity marks. The implication
is that he would not have skipped if those marks were to have been
applied to his bicycle.
If that reasoning were correct, one would not expect to read about so
many instances of drivers "hitting and running" - cars all have, after
all, identity marks.

What has a cyclist doing a runner got to do with any motorists, an
attempt to divert the blame perhaps?

The comparison was between identifiable and non-identifiable vehicles.
No attempt to shift blame, just to show that being identifiable does
not stop people leaving the svene of an accident

Is "svene" a Dutch word?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old June 1st 13, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 01/06/2013 20:48, Justin wrote:
On 1 jun, 19:14, "Mentalguy2k8" wrote:
"Justin" wrote in message

No. I am typing on a phone and my fingers are too large for the keys.
I meant scene. Sorry.
The s and v are next to each other.

On what keyboard layout are the "S" and "V" next to each other?

The c and the v. Sorry

Another good story, but a pack of lies.

Are the letters "CHURCHILL HOTEL" and "DOVER MARINA HOTEL& SPA" next to
each other?

Old June 1st 13, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 31 May 2013 17:33:37 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

Same old story, down a hill too fast, ploughs into another cyclist causing
serious injury and the lack of identity marks means he skips off sharpish.

""As I got to the bottom of the hill a maniac appeared on a push bike on the
top of the hill. He was screaming, cycling towards me and smashed into me.
"I came off the bike and my arm came out of its socket."

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/local/dad-...list-1-5722132

"Then the guy just grabbed my shoulders, said ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry’ jumped on
his bike and rode off."

Didn't anyone get his vehicle registration number and insurance details?
--
Wearing a cycle helmet will not kill you.

Old June 1st 13, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

"Justin" wrote in message

You have no information regarding the reason that he skipped off. Were
it to be due to the lack of identity marks, we would not read of hit
and runs by cars.

If cars weren't identifiable, we wouldn't read about hit-and-runs by cars?
That makes no sense.

Try again.
Assume (for the purposes of this post) that the reason for this
cyclist skipping off was the lack of identity marks. The implication
is that he would not have skipped if those marks were to have been
applied to his bicycle.
If that reasoning were correct, one would not expect to read about so
many instances of drivers "hitting and running" - cars all have, after
all, identity marks.

I think you may be mentally ill.

--
Wearing a cycle helmet will not kill you.

Old June 1st 13, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 08:54:52 -0700 (PDT), Justin
wrote:

snip

The comparison was between identifiable and non-identifiable vehicles.
No attempt to shift blame, just to show that being identifiable does
not stop people leaving the svene of an accident

Poor old Justipoo's

"svene"

Excellent value.

--
Wearing a cycle helmet will not kill you.

Old June 1st 13, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

"Justin" wrote in message

No. I am typing on a phone and my fingers are too large for the keys.
I meant scene. Sorry.
The s and v are next to each other.

On what keyboard layout are the "S" and "V" next to each other?

The c and the v. Sorry

If your posts to this thread are to show that you are an outstanding ****wit,
then you have achieved that objective.

Excellent value.

--
Wearing a cycle helmet will not kill you.

Old June 2nd 13, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 23:20:34 +0100, Judith wrote:

you are an outstanding ****wit,

Why do people insult others?

If a guy insulted me, I wouldn't see him as cocky, or badass, I would see
him as socially incompetent.
Old June 3rd 13, 06:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 04:18:59 -0700, ennemm wrote:

On 2 June, 11:28, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 23:20:34 +0100, Judith wrote:
you are an outstanding ****wit,

Why do people insult others?

If a guy insulted me, I wouldn't see him as cocky, or badass, I would
see him as socially incompetent.

Like you looking in the mirror perhaps?

Thank you very much kind sir for your great compliment!
Now as a further accolade I would like to be given the honour of being a
curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and
offal accompanying my alleged birth into this world!
Old June 3rd 13, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
ennemm[_2_]

On 3 June, 06:24, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 04:18:59 -0700, ennemm wrote:
On 2 June, 11:28, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 23:20:34 +0100, Judith wrote:
you are an outstanding ****wit,

Why do people insult others?

If a guy insulted me, I wouldn't see him as cocky, or badass, I would
see him as socially incompetent.

Like you looking in the mirror perhaps?

Thank you very much kind sir for your great compliment!
Now as a further accolade I would like to be given the honour of being a
curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and
offal accompanying my alleged birth into this world!

Don't go bigging yourself up, what have you done to deserve such
elevation?
Old June 3rd 13, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 01:31:18 -0700, ennemm wrote:

On 3 June, 06:24, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 04:18:59 -0700, ennemm wrote:
On 2 June, 11:28, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 23:20:34 +0100, Judith wrote:
you are an outstanding ****wit,

Why do people insult others?

If a guy insulted me, I wouldn't see him as cocky, or badass, I
would see him as socially incompetent.

Like you looking in the mirror perhaps?

Thank you very much kind sir for your great compliment!
Now as a further accolade I would like to be given the honour of being
a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and
offal accompanying my alleged birth into this world!

Don't go bigging yourself up, what have you done to deserve such
elevation?

Obviously I'll have to try harder.
Next I am aiming for the level of being putrescent mass and a walking
vomit.