[Video] Juggling and Unicyling shows

Old March 30th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default [Video] Juggling and Unicyling shows

Hi!
I've just finished our last video.
http://hosted.filefront.com/giocologgi/
It's from Italy, from juggling trio "Giocolieri e Giocol...oggi"
The first part is just juggling,
The second part include some unicycling and trial unicycling that we do
in our shows.
And the other... well.... enjoy!

PS: The new video is Giocologgi divX 6.11 (HQ and LQ)
The file Mono 2004 is our old muni-trial unicycling video

Have fun!

--
giocologgi

My onza hates me... He wants my blood!
giocologgi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/579

Old March 30th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was a really awesome movie!!
The cartoon dancer things in the beginning were a little disturbing
though...( ;

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon
jonny peacock is my main man.
mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

Old March 31st 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

it's good to see you guys again. here i am wearing my favorite shirt:

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...1a4f32638f2b5]

--
onefiftyfour

http://eric.texasunicycle.com
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old April 1st 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Eric!!! That was fantastic to see you, even in a picture!
And what a good t-shirt
I'll send that picture to my buddies!
And.... this is me with my favourite one....
[image: http://utenti.lycos.it/cassanic/me%2...francesco.jpg]

The cartoon dancer things in the beginning were a little disturbing
though...( ;

The "cartoon dancer things" are us! And I've put them in the video to
make it more "viewable" by non jugglers people!

Hi all

Old April 3rd 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Great video! Excellent juggling, unicycling and showmanship, and the
editing is super too. I downloaded the LQ version and it looks quite
good to me.

Old April 3rd 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks Klaas!
I'm happy you've seen the video!
We'll meet soon.... And I'm happy also for this!
Everybody to Unicon!