~does anyone wanna help for a sec?~

Old January 31st 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default ~does anyone wanna help for a sec?~

Hey i was wondering whats all the componats that you need to make a
unicycle? if you could send a pic or tell me that would just fine
thanx

--
new_unicycler
new_unicycler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11599

Old January 31st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Seat, seatpost, seatpost clamp, frame, bearings, hub, 2 cranks, 2
pedals, spokes, rim, rim tape, tube, tire, and probably some nuts,
bolts, and washers to hold everything together. Some people have a
brake. Perhaps taking your own uni apart would help you learn the
components?

--
Nioate
Nioate's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9858

Old January 31st 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you forgot nipples.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

Old January 31st 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

as well as saddle handle, a back bumper and pins for the pedals.

(EDIT)I suppose you dont NEED these items to make a uni but they are
helpful(/EDIT)

--
Brian O.

Old January 31st 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A credit card works too.

--
Spudman

*| B B|* This space owned by Fly ''
*| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
*| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
--Chosen's spot
*| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
*|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
(http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne-- *X*
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old January 31st 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

James_Potter wrote:
you forgot nipples.

teehee

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old January 31st 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

just searche google for unicycle components and you should be able to
find a list.

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Old January 31st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

You only need one componet: something from www.unicycle.com

--
forrestunifreak

I do not believe in computer programers.
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

"If I am ever that good I will be in a constant state of crapping my
pants." ~ koebwil

Old January 31st 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

or in youre case ' Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

Old January 31st 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i was considering on building my own, taking various parts for your
average bicycle, but its alot more efort than money, i thin you may
need to be engineerly minded. for example.

you'd have to convert your forks to compinsate for a different axel.
you'd have to buy a new cottless axel to fit inside the wheel.
and also a new seat, i couldnt imagin riding a unicycle with a bike
seat.

everything else: eg pedals,pedal arms, quickreliease clamp, wheel,
tire, and inner tube can come of a bicycle.

but for the price of all those conversion needed part, it would cost
more than if you bought one brand new, with a new uni your garentied it
will be strong and last.

hey you never know you could play with mountain bike forks and come up
with some sort of serspention of the forks instead of conventional seat
suspention methods.

--
chimpo
chimpo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11610

got nothing to do and u wanna laugh ? maxisbackintown Unicycling 5 September 4th 05 02:22 AM
Wanna have fun with nice girls ? nicegirl10 Rides 1 July 25th 05 12:58 AM
what do you wanna see? amanda.gallacher Unicycling 32 July 22nd 05 08:31 PM
Wanna ride? Zoot Katz General 8 August 8th 03 01:36 AM
"wanna race?" Boyd Speerschneider General 9 July 22nd 03 02:34 PM