Good alternative to Ultima Replenisher electrolyte?

Old September 30th 17, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Robert Latest

Default Good alternative to Ultima Replenisher electrolyte?

On 2017-09-25 12:03, Robert Latest wrote:

Yes. Half a teaspoon of table salt per liter. Add two or three of those
fizzy nutrition supplement tablets for additional minerals to taste.

Which ones are those?

For example:

https://www.dm.de/doppelherz-magnesi...tamine-b6-b12-
folsaeure-brausetabletten-p4009932008463.html

They also come with potassium, calcium, iron, whatever.

read the ingredients on the original powder to find a long list of
benign non-reasons to buy it.

I did that but (so far) haven't found anything that has all of this:

http://urpullzone.smartdecision.netd...ementFacts.jpg

Oh. I thought you were talking about these standard isotonic sports drinks
which contain just a handful of common salts. Basically the stuff you lose
when sweating.

Also, I am not a biologist or nutrition expert who can say which of
these are expendable and which percentages really matter. What I am
looking for is a powder that has most or all of this, or whatever is
important. Adding salt and other such simple ingredients is easy.
Finding a source of selenium or molybdenum might be more challenging.

A healthy diet should take care of that by itself.

Brewing a Pale Ale as I am writing here.

Good!

robert
Old September 30th 17, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Robert Latest

Joerg wrote:

As I wrote earlier I do not chuck my banana peels or anything else for
that matter into the environment

What do you do with your car exausts?

robert
Old September 30th 17, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 9/30/2017 3:24 PM, Robert Latest wrote:
Joerg wrote:

As I wrote earlier I do not chuck my banana peels or anything else for
that matter into the environment

What do you do with your car exausts?

robert

Turn them once a week in the compost pile?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 1st 17, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2017-09-25 12:03, Robert Latest wrote:

Yes. Half a teaspoon of table salt per liter. Add two or three of those
fizzy nutrition supplement tablets for additional minerals to taste.

Which ones are those?

For example:

https://www.dm.de/doppelherz-magnesi...tamine-b6-b12-
folsaeure-brausetabletten-p4009932008463.html

They also come with potassium, calcium, iron, whatever.

read the ingredients on the original powder to find a long list of
benign non-reasons to buy it.

I did that but (so far) haven't found anything that has all of this:

http://urpullzone.smartdecision.netd...ementFacts.jpg

Oh. I thought you were talking about these standard isotonic sports drinks
which contain just a handful of common salts. Basically the stuff you lose
when sweating.

I have now ordered this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HWRY5S?th=1

Will let the group know how it fares.

Also, I am not a biologist or nutrition expert who can say which of
these are expendable and which percentages really matter. What I am
looking for is a powder that has most or all of this, or whatever is
important. Adding salt and other such simple ingredients is easy.
Finding a source of selenium or molybdenum might be more challenging.

A healthy diet should take care of that by itself.

Brewing a Pale Ale as I am writing here.

Good!

That's my healthy diet :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old October 1st 17, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2017-09-30 13:24, Robert Latest wrote:
Joerg wrote:

As I wrote earlier I do not chuck my banana peels or anything else for
that matter into the environment

What do you do with your car exausts?

They get filtered out in a catalytic converter. Well, most. At less than
1000 miles per year it isn't much though.

Old October 2nd 17, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

outdoors supply is sold out for the season ...a quality benchmark given the snake oil ambience

Old October 9th 17, 05:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On 2017-09-30 13:24, Robert Latest wrote:
Joerg wrote:

As I wrote earlier I do not chuck my banana peels or anything else for
that matter into the environment

What do you do with your car exausts?

They get filtered out in a catalytic converter. Well, most. At less than
1000 miles per year it isn't much though.

Why do you say it isn't much? Can you justify that statement

Old October 11th 17, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2017-09-30 13:24, Robert Latest wrote:
Joerg wrote:

As I wrote earlier I do not chuck my banana peels or anything else for
that matter into the environment

What do you do with your car exausts?

They get filtered out in a catalytic converter. Well, most. At less than
1000 miles per year it isn't much though.

Why do you say it isn't much? Can you justify that statement

A Honda Accord was once tested in that respect in Southern California, I
believe near Los Angeles. This was a few years ago, not in the days when
smog ruled down there. Still, what came out of the tail pipe was cleaner
than the air that went into the engine.

My car always passes smog with flying colors, the measured values are a
fraction of what is allowed. Last year I drove 757 miles. 4000 miles on
the bikes.

alternative to carradice visionset UK 6 April 28th 08 09:01 AM
electrolyte replacement OzCableguy Australia 33 March 21st 07 11:34 PM
Elete Electrolyte Water (16oz w/ two 24.6ml bottles) - $27.99 Emilio Marketplace 0 June 25th 05 09:25 PM
Would this be a good alternative to a jersey Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 16 June 17th 05 03:49 PM
peugeot 653 ultima frame? [email protected] Techniques 2 December 13th 04 04:22 PM