Looking for some Trial Unicyclist at Cambridge

Old January 9th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Usul

Default Looking for some Trial Unicyclist at Cambridge

Hi Acl!
I decided to go to newmarket yesterday and I loose my way...
I visited the airport... But finaly I found newmarket.
I enjoyed the ring hihihi.
I'm okay to visit Cambridge when we will have a sunny day.
My job start on Monday so I will be busy all the week. But for a little
ride a sunny week-end I'm in!

--
Usul
Old January 10th 09, 11:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Will be good to have another rider in Cambridge although I ride
solely muni, XC and road. I work in Cambridge and commute on my 36" when
ever I have the chance. I've seen a couple of other uni riders around
Cambrige including a guy with a Koxx-one trials uni.

If I see you around i'll make sure I say Hi.

--
norry

*YouTube [ 'Videos Here' (http://uk.youtube.com/11norry11) ]*
Old January 10th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Usul

Hi Norry!
A Koxx-one Trrials uni?
Is it a fluo yellow one?
Because I've got one Fluo yellow, very funny!
I ride today with a friend who ran more than an hour with my 20" I'm
dead.
I've seen some reserv natural park at CHERRY HINTON, I've got a trial
one but I will test some freeride with it I think.
See you for a ride maybe!

--
Usul
Old January 16th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Usul

Hi!
I will ride this saturday. Maybe a cross ride to cherry hinton natural
reserve or loking for some trials practice at the leisure.
Someone want to join me?

--
Usul

Unicyclist spotted! - Cambridge, UK norry Unicycling 4 September 17th 08 09:06 PM
Unicyclist in Cambridge UK joe Unicycling 4 January 12th 07 08:55 PM
RR: Oxford to Cambridge Andrew Worley UK 2 September 26th 06 02:27 PM
Cambridge rowman UK 22 August 2nd 06 07:17 AM
RR (Cambridge to) London to Cambridge Simon Proven UK 1 July 23rd 06 02:58 PM