Drum brakes?

Old May 23rd 15, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
NEMO

Default Drum brakes?

On 5/23/2015 10:20 AM, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2015 18:07:52 +0100, Roger Mills
wrote:

On 23/05/2015 16:33, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
I thought drum brakes were stopped decades ago, most cars where you can
see the brakes have disks all round. But I saw a few modern (4 year old)
mid range cars with what I assume is a drum brake at the back. Or is
there something else nowadays?

Many cars have combined disc/drum brakes at the rear - discs for
stopping and drums for parking.

So that's why handbrakes are so **** at holding the car still? I've
never had a car (even just after the MOT) that can stay still on a hill
without using the gears aswell.

It's because you got **** brakes and **** MOT examiners, sunshine. It's
not the car's fault.
Old May 23rd 15, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Heinrich

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

God bless the brave men who blew up those buses in London. If
that's the price we have to pay, so be it!

crazy limey I hope they burn you alive

Old May 25th 15, 01:11 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
NEMO

On 5/23/2015 3:11 PM, NOT Heinrich but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Heinrich forged:

G-d bless the brave men who blew up that pizza parlor in al-Quds. If
that's the jew price we have to pay, so be it!

crazy jew raghead I hope they 'holocaust'®™ you alive

Old May 25th 15, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Heinrich

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
"Stardust" began posting again... sneaky little devil!

Well, FYI: the bloke is an immigrant from Hungary. His real
name is Julius Szakacs. He's in his late fifties, and resides
in (or shall I say, pollutes) Pleasanton, CA.

he-heee

Front Drum Brakes - Left or Right Side? DougC Techniques 1 June 30th 07 12:07 AM
drum brakes on non-drum designed hubs meb Techniques 13 April 5th 06 03:57 AM
Drum Case snaplink Unicycling 10 February 24th 06 04:41 PM
drum brake Rasmus Strand Techniques 3 October 14th 05 06:04 PM
Front Drum Brakes? S R Sharp Techniques 4 May 2nd 05 02:39 AM