My new plan for safe cycling

Old April 28th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default My new plan for safe cycling

I am going to put a touring rack on my $5k CF machine and then bungie
cord one of these life like babies to it so it shakes back and forth
as I ride.

If that's not enough I am going to embed some high power green lasers
into his eye sockets and put a 700 lumen flashing LED in his diaper.

http://www.enasco.com/prod/images/pr.../AC043874l.jpg

Old April 29th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

Why don't you put some poo from your diaper into his ?