BR16

Old October 15th 04, 10:09 AM
flyingdutch

Default BR16

Etxy Wrote:
Are you implying I'm light? All 55kg of me take offence at that! :

Strangely, I'm a pretty crap climber... I should be better, and I'
love if I was, but it doesn't seem like I am... With some training
who knows. I'm working tomorrow -- won't be able to suss out th
route, so I might join you in a month or so.

55kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeez-louise. Pantani was 55kg. i think i ave owned bikes that weight
:rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Old October 15th 04, 01:00 PM
hippy

flyingdutch Wrote:
55kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeeez-louise. Pantani was 55kg. i think i ave owned bikes that weight

This lad still has plenty of time to grow..

I think "the tank" from PiledHigher is around 55kg

hipp

--
hippy

Old October 15th 04, 01:52 PM
Etxy

hippy Wrote:
This lad still has plenty of time to grow..

I think "the tank" from PiledHigher is around 55kg

hippy

Not sure how much taller I'll get- I'm at about 178-179 cm now, jus
need to start filling out. But not too much- I don't want to drain an
of my already limited climbing abilities!

PiledHigher's Brahma 1000 Superlite is, likewise, anything but. :
Maybe not QUITE 55kg. Say, 53? ;

--
Etxy