Distracted drivers on cell phones kill more American's each year thanOsama did in total

Old May 4th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Distracted drivers on cell phones kill more American's each year thanOsama did in total

When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
home ?

Old May 4th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
home ?

Well, if you're suggesting we shoot cell-phone-drivers in the head I could
probably get behind that.

Old May 4th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Ronsonic" wrote in message
g.com...

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
home ?

Well, if you're suggesting we shoot cell-phone-drivers in the head I could
probably get behind that.

And rbr thread without controversy does not an rbr thread make. Anton's
slipping.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old May 5th 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 4, 3:37*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
"Ronsonic" wrote in message

g.com...

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
home ?

Well, if you're suggesting we shoot cell-phone-drivers in the head I could
probably get behind that.

And rbr thread without controversy does not an rbr thread make. Anton's
slipping.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

You're right - it's the lousiest troll post ever - but I did want to
remind everyone about the real enemy.
Old May 5th 11, 07:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Anton's slipping.

Cheap condoms.
Old May 5th 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On May 4, 4:33*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On May 4, 3:37*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

"Ronsonic" wrote in message

ng.com...

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
home ?

Well, if you're suggesting we shoot cell-phone-drivers in the head I could
probably get behind that.

And rbr thread without controversy does not an rbr thread make. Anton's
slipping.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

You're right - it's the lousiest troll post ever - but I did want to
remind everyone about the real enemy.

You have a point, in the same 10 years of war where 6 000 US soldiers
have lost their lives, the US has lost 350 000 in traffic deaths and
170 000 in gun associated homicides here at home. An interesting
perspective.
Phil H