BC800 How to reset mileage?

Old September 18th 03, 02:54 AM
iLiad

Default BC800 How to reset mileage?

I have a Sigma BC800 that just came with a used bike. I would like to reset
the overall
mileage.
Is this possible without taking the battery out?
Sigma's sight has been down so no luck in getting a user manual.

Old September 18th 03, 01:56 PM
BentJay

I had a very good experience with their customer relations department.
My GTO came with an 800 but without its manual Within 24 hours the
head of the department emailed me a .pdf of their manual. I used to
be a Cateye user. Now, especially since the computers are apparently
made in Germany, I'm a Sigma guy. Good company, IMHO.

BentJay

Old September 18th 03, 02:41 PM
iLiad

Thanks!
"Mikael Seierup" wrote in message

"iLiad" skrev...
I have a Sigma BC800 that just came with a used bike. I would like to

reset
the overall
mileage.
Is this possible without taking the battery out?
Sigma's sight has been down so no luck in getting a user manual.

You can download the manual for it he
http://www.branfordbike.com/computer/comp13.html

Mikael