Copyrighted SPAM from a Typical Mountain Biker

Old December 18th 03, 06:16 AM
Sorni

Default Copyrighted SPAM from a Typical Mountain Biker

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On 16 Dec 2003 21:34:30 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker)

wrote:

.MV says:
.
.That's why I have a Ph.D. and you don't.
.
.I don't happen to need one to impress people with.
.;-)

The only thing you impress is the mud, with your face-plant.

Hey! That's almost funny!

Bill "cut it out, doc" S.

Old December 18th 03, 12:22 PM
Stephen Baker

MV blurts:

.That's why I have a Ph.D. and you don't.
.
.I don't happen to need one to impress people with.
.;-)

The only thing you impress is the mud, with your face-plant.

Is that the best you can do with your PhD?
You really must try harder, Mike - the only person impressed here is Sorni (and
he's easy).

BTW, that would be "imprint" in this case, not "impress"

Steve
Old December 18th 03, 07:13 PM
Jonesy

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...

[snip]

Sorni (and
he's easy).

I've heard that, too - sort of a "He-whore."
--
Jonesy
Old December 18th 03, 07:25 PM
Kathleen

Jonesy wrote:

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...

[snip]

Sorni (and
he's easy).

I've heard that, too - sort of a "He-whore."

I though "He-whore" was a jackass... Oh wait...

Nevermind.

Kathleen

Old December 18th 03, 10:19 PM
Stephen Baker

Sorni wrote:

IT'S A GOOD THING I'M NOT THE SENSITIVE SORT!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha........ ;-)

Bill "crawling inside my crab shell now" S.

Wouldn't an elk be more comfortable?

Steve
Old December 19th 03, 02:15 AM
Sorni

Jonesy wrote:
"Sorni" wrote in message

IT'S A GOOD THING I'M NOT THE SENSITIVE SORT!!!

Aww, come on, Bill - after your humor being wasted on those uptight
folks over in r.b.t., I would have thought you could feel the love...

That's true. Pithy comments to techies go over like lead turds.

Bill "not so pithed now" S.