Who can do 450 unispins?

Old December 23rd 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

Default Who can do 450 unispins?

So, who can do 450 unispins? I've only seen Shaun J, Tomsey and myself
doing them.
(I suppose Dan Heaton can do them too, cause I've seen him doing a
630)..

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

Old December 23rd 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordythegon

jamie mossgern can do them. his name on here is like unicycle168.. dont
rember the rest

--
gordythegon

but you can do anything.....you can make fire with two isicles in
alaska-jonny peacock
gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

Old December 23rd 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
extremtrialist

there's a guy in U2 who does 630...

--
extremtrialist

CRAZY
IN
LIFE,
CRAZY
ON
ONE
WHEEL
!!!

torkerdx wrote:
the "assistent cops" are dicks, they know it and are probably proud of
it.

extremtrialist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12656

Old December 23rd 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Xream-mX

Fredrik_Justnes wrote:
So, who can do 450 unispins? I've only seen Shaun J, Tomsey and myself
doing them.
(I suppose Dan Heaton can do them too, cause I've seen him doing a
630)..

I haven't try them or maby i have ,atleast I don't rember it.
I try one for you tomorrow

extremtrialist wrote:
there's a guy in U2 who does 630...

Dan heaton

--
Xream-mX
Xream-mX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11299

Old December 23rd 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skate4flip

Fredrik_Justnes wrote:
So, who can do 450 unispins? I've only seen Shaun J, Tomsey and myself
doing them.
(I suppose Dan Heaton can do them too, cause I've seen him doing a
630)..

Hey, I can't do 450 from pedals to tire, but i can do 450s starting
from hopping on tire and then landing on the pedals. Although I
probably could get pedal to tire 450s with a bit of practice.

--
skate4flip

reply '23k' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25k'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29k' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37k' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41k'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), post '47k' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y), and
reply '61k' (http://tinyurl.com/mds6t) in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 12/23/06*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old December 24th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Yay I can. Gettign fairly consistant with em now. Probally land
7/10.Mind you this past 3 or so that's like all I've been doing. Only
had a few bad wrecks... .

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn music and flashing lights.

iridemymuni wrote:

hey evan i've got the same blue nipples as you !!!!!

tobbogonist wrote:

this may be off topic, but my trouser snake is called:
Conan: The Barbarian

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978

Old December 24th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe wrote:
Yay I can. Gettign fairly consistant with em now. Probally land
7/10.Mind you this past 3 or so that's like all I've been doing. Only
had a few bad wrecks... .

Good work. You should make a video. I really want to see your trey
fakieflip.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old December 24th 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

president_luke wrote:
Good work. You should make a video. I really want to see your trey
fakieflip.

Yeh you should make a video! From what you keep telling us you seem to
be the best rider on here. Whenever a thread comes up about a trick
you're "always close" or "landed a couple of times". Lets see some
evidence!

--
KlownLife

unifreak7 wrote:
It's believed we could all fly, move things with our minds, read minds,
tell the future, if we used 100%. To me believing in yourself not only
helps if your going really big. If there's no fear, (tech stuff), it
doesn't really matter, It's just what the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old December 25th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe wrote:
I've been wanting a camera for christmas. We'll see tomorrow

Yeah? Did you get any camera?

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

unispins gabetheunicycleman Unicycling 16 August 28th 06 06:31 AM
360 unispins.. maxisback Unicycling 1 March 13th 06 02:52 AM
360 unispins dragonking1990 Unicycling 18 February 9th 06 12:22 AM
Unispins Eublapharis13 Unicycling 5 November 3rd 03 12:11 AM
Unispins Nick Grey Unicycling 6 July 25th 03 09:46 PM