Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as evidence?

Old May 26th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Default Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as evidence?

Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as
evidence?

It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the l'Affair
Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners had doped - like
three of the last four winners. The other has an infamous cloud hanging over
him. Should this be permitted to influence the panel?

Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?

Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.

Thoughts?

Sandy?

Ron

Ron

Effect pedal demo's up at http://www.soundclick.com/ronsonicpedalry

Old May 26th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
RonSonic wrote:

Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as
evidence?

It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the l'Affair
Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners had doped - like
three of the last four winners. The other has an infamous cloud hanging over
him. Should this be permitted to influence the panel?

Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?

Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.

Thoughts?

I have seen the future, and it was predicted by Fat Cyclist:

http://www.fatcyclist.com/2007/04/06...nner-stripped-
of-title/

Also, I am way way fatter than Fat Cyclist. So depressing.

Sandy?

Leave France out of this.

Old May 26th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Dans le message de ,
RonSonic a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not
presented as evidence?

It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the
l'Affair Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners
had doped - like three of the last four winners. The other has an
infamous cloud hanging over him. Should this be permitted to
influence the panel?

Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?

Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.

Thoughts?

Yes and no, but sometimes maybe.

Old May 26th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Sat, 26 May 2007 08:23:50 +0200, "Sandy" wrote:

Dans le message de ,
RonSonic a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not
presented as evidence?

It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the
l'Affair Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners
had doped - like three of the last four winners. The other has an
infamous cloud hanging over him. Should this be permitted to
influence the panel?

Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?

Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.

Thoughts?

Yes and no, but sometimes maybe.

Thanks. That's kinda what I thought but wasn't sure.

Ron