"Hi..... my name is Floyd and I've been dope free for n? days."

Old July 26th 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default "Hi..... my name is Floyd and I've been dope free for n? days."

Did Landis ever come clean about when he last used dope when he
confessed his dope use?

Isn't that part of every 12 step program ?
Old July 26th 10, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 25, 8:48*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
Did Landis ever come clean about when he last used dope when he
confessed his dope use?

Isn't that part of every 12 step program ?

And did he ever comment on the alleged French lab hacking?
Old July 26th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 25, 9:48*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
Did Landis ever come clean about when he last used dope when he
confessed his dope use?

Isn't that part of every 12 step program ?

You're missing the larger picture. This wasn't about a guy and his
bike, this is about a threat to an established way of life. Yep, I'm
talking about the Mennonites. Floyd _was_ framed - by the
Mennonites. Ya see most Mennonites are pretty shy and retiring and
they like it down on the farm. But their ute take a walk on the wild
side before settling down to life on the farm. The outside world is
enough of a temptation without the added allure of Spandex, shaved
legs, an earring and a bad attitude. Floyd, hero to all, was a
beacon...a porch light if you will, drawing the Mennonite youth to
life outside the farm and a life of debauchery. So Floyd had to be
taken down hard to set the example of what happens to a good Mennonite
boy in the nasty Englisher outside world.

The rest of it is the psychological warfare waged by the Mennonite to
destroy Floyd's grasp on reality and to make him do their bidding. If
you've read Asimov's Foundation trilogy, you know what I'm talking
about. With Floyd's brain successfully turned into Wheatena, they are
using him to advance their ideology and to destroy the Englisher world
from the inside out, starting with cycling.

It's insidious, it's evil, and I have the movie rights.

Old July 26th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Superfly TNT

On Jul 25, 6:59*pm, RicodJour wrote:
[...]

What if Floyd has been in a dissociative fugue state for several years
and he doesn't even know that he's confessed to doping?

Old July 26th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dbrower

[...]

Can I get some of what you're smoking?

-dB
Old July 26th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

dbrower wrote:
Can I get some of what you're smoking?

He doesn't sell here because we have a Novitsky informant.
Old July 26th 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:59:22 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

[...]

WRONG!!!!!

Mennonites have nothing to do with it.

It's the Amish Occupation Goverment and here's the website that
exposes their evil plots.
http://sonoguy.tripod.com/

Old July 26th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_2_]

On 07/25/2010 06:59 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 25, 9:48 pm, Anton wrote:
[...]

If you can keep this up for 15 years and learn to insult everyone who
disagrees, you'll achieve Lafferty status.
Old July 26th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

wrote:

On Jul 25, 9:48Â*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

"There are those that would have us give up
our principles for a little convenience and comfort."

Yeah. And there is a commercial advertisement for
mattresses on that page.

--
Old Fritz