Novitzky shopping on ebay this week....

Old September 9th 10, 01:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Default Novitzky shopping on ebay this week....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... 1154&afsrc=1

Old September 9th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Sep 9, 5:17*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83396573#ht_50....

Hincapie only has 3 feedbacks? You'd think a guy like him would have
sold a billion bikes and parts on ebay.

Brad Anders
Old September 9th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist[_2_]

On Sep 9, 11:46*am, Brad Anders wrote:
On Sep 9, 5:17*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83396573#ht_50....

Hincapie only has 3 feedbacks? You'd think a guy like him would have
sold a billion bikes and parts on ebay.

Brad Anders

Did you read the description? The bike has already been sold once
before. And Hincapie lives in South Carolina, not Utah.
Old September 9th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Carl Sundquist wrote:
And Hincapie lives in South Carolina, not Utah.

Perhaps he's going mormon so he can marry a second podium girl.
Old September 9th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 9, 7:17*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83396573#ht_50....

Are the radios they used that day in Sydney included?
Old September 9th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Sep 9, 1:03*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
On Sep 9, 11:46*am, Brad Anders wrote:

On Sep 9, 5:17*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83396573#ht_50...

Hincapie only has 3 feedbacks? You'd think a guy like him would have
sold a billion bikes and parts on ebay.

Brad Anders

Did you read the description? The bike has already been sold once
before. And Hincapie lives in South Carolina, not Utah.

No, I just glanced at it, and now that I've gone back and read it, I
can see why Novitsky would be interested in it. Maybe there are some
syringes hidden in the handlebars.

Brad Anders
Old September 10th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Brad Anders wrote:

On Sep 9, 1:03İpm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
On Sep 9, 11:46İam, Brad Anders wrote:

On Sep 9, 5:17İam, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83396573#ht_50...

Hincapie only has 3 feedbacks? You'd think a guy like him would have
sold a billion bikes and parts on ebay.

Brad Anders

Did you read the description? The bike has already been sold once
before. And Hincapie lives in South Carolina, not Utah.

No, I just glanced at it, and now that I've gone back and read it, I
can see why Novitsky would be interested in it. Maybe there are some
syringes hidden in the handlebars.

Brad Anders

Novitzky is going to want to now why Bruyneel was selling brand new bikes
intended for the riders on ebay....I think George could have used a new bike in
Paris Roubaix a few years ago.

Magilla

Old September 10th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

" wrote:

On Sep 9, 7:17İam, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83396573#ht_50...

Are the radios they used that day in Sydney included?

The radios were fine...it was Jim O-****wit who forgot to bring extra
batteries to the Olympics since apparently the former manager of the Motorola
team doesn't know that batteries can fail. I mean, who ever heard of such a
thing. In fact, just the other day I learned my car is capable of running
out of gas.

Magilla

Old September 10th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Sep 10, 9:24*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
*In fact, just the other day I learned my car is capable of running
out of gas.

You should get a Leaf.

Brad Anders
Old September 10th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Magilla Gorilla wrote:
In fact, just the other day I learned my car is capable of running
out of gas.

Brad Anders wrote:
You should get a Leaf.

Turn one over you mean.