Are Burley trailers worth it? / Who makes Nashbar trailer?

Old June 29th 04, 01:57 AM
Garrison Hilliard

Default Are Burley trailers worth it? / Who makes Nashbar trailer?

Jeffrey L. Bell wrote:

There is a trailer in the Nashbar catalog. I remember that Nashbar
panniers were very similar to the Canondale panniers, appearing to
have been made by the same factory. Does the trailer correspond
to any of the other trailers out there?

I've found that the "Nashbar Kid Karriage"

http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?sku=9308

is the exact same thing asthe "Quick N' EZ" trailer marketed under several
brands, like Pacific

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...oods&n=3375301

and Instep

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...oods&n=3375301

and Schwinn

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...oods&n=3375301

Old June 29th 04, 02:15 AM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.tech Garrison Hilliard wrote:
I've found that the "Nashbar Kid Karriage"
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?sku=9308

problem with this is that they give the kid a free ride. better they learn
to pull their own weight with one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/2ghkx
--
david reuteler