I'm coming to Syndey, Australia, any trails??

Old December 11th 08, 08:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

Default I'm coming to Syndey, Australia, any trails??

when your in sydney at any time hit me up with a pm.

im always in and around sydney cbd riding so id be happy to come
along and show you around.

--
Andrew Mell
Old December 11th 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

isaactrialsuni;1146805 wrote:
good luck finding any. and they aren't the most venomous in the world,
not even close, simply just plain deadly but u'd hav to b an idiot to
get bitten

anyway u'll hav fun down here!!

Actually, they are some of the most venomous in the world.

And I was just out riding two days ago and came within a metre of a
Brown snake on the cycle path.

We'd probably see a snake bite every week where I work over the Summer.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old December 16th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Well, I made it! Yay!!! Going to spend the next couple days street
performing at the Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, etc...before we head
up north on the 22nd. Don't think I'll have time for a fun ride until I
return in a week or so, and I'll post back here when I'm ready to hit up
some trails and/or an urban trials ride. Cheers.

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old December 21st 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
whitey

hey im matt (met you in the city)

just pm me or something when you get back and we might be able to
organise a MUni ride with a few others. The location of the photos in my
'gallery' are all within about 10km of my house (lower Blue Mountains),
but i think there's some good riding at Wollongong too.

--
whitey
Old December 21st 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Hey Matt,
Nice meeting you. Would love to go on a ride when I return from "up
north" in a week or so. I'll post here when I get back....

Old December 27th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
whitey

yeah sure, bad timing though because tomorrow i'm going away for a week.
(leaving sunday, returning around the 4th). guess i'll post when i get
back too then

--
whitey
Old December 30th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

If you are wanting to make some money or just impress some locals, I
would suggest going down to manly beach front, it's really nice

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!
Old January 4th 09, 09:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
whitey

i'm back, and up for some MUni if you're free and interested. Anyone
else reading this interested feel free to join.

--
whitey
Old January 7th 09, 10:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Just working a lot at circlular qauy for the next couple of days but
hopefully will be able to take some time off next week sometime to do
some fun rides. Will post when I know what days I might be able to ride
when I figure it out... Come see me at Circular Quay if you want. I'll
be there more days from like 11am till 7pm by Wharf #2. Say hi after the
show!