Going to Boston 12/22-29

Old December 20th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Going to Boston 12/22-29

I will be in town sometime between the 5th-12th. Hopefully I can get
there while you are still around. I will keep you up to date.

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 22nd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

I PM'd you guys my contact #'s.
(in the case of Jeremy & Sam, I'm not sure it worked)

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old December 28th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
defendunicycles

is there a first night group meeting up?

--
defendunicycles
Old January 5th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

I didn't hear of anything organized happening.

skilewis74;1153856 wrote:
This time I leave on January 9.

I read my departure date wrong. My plane leaves Thursday morning, 1/8.

Old January 5th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Oh No! The weather has been less than nice, i would have liked to ride
with you

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old January 5th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

It's not supposed to rain/snow for the rest of my stay (freezing on
Wednesday), so maybe the trails will be clear enough for me to ride on
Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't ride in snow consistently yet.

Just before this most recent storm I went for a ride around paved path
and I rode some of the dirt trails adjoining it. Most of the ones that
still had snow were too slippery for me. On the street I can ride
through a few inches if it's fairly soft, or fairly smooth and hard.

Old January 5th 09, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mountainuni1

Just checking posts after a couple week vacation. I'd be up for a ride
before you leave, and I'm in downtown Boston for work. I ride in most
days, so let me know if you could make a 5 PM before Thursday. Sorry
for the late reply, but I head up a UNi club here in eastern MA., and
know most of the guys who responded above. They are akll great riders
so hopefully you hooked up with someone!

--
Mountainuni1
Old January 6th 09, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I PM'd you my contact info. After 1:00, it'd be best to call my cell.

Is anybody else going to be available before Thursday?

Old January 6th 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Looks like I will not be in town until saturday. :/

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)

Boston Unicycling zia Unicycling 3 July 25th 12 08:08 PM
Unicycle in Boston JLthemanthelegend Unicycling 3 January 22nd 07 01:53 AM
Ping: Boston? Scott Gordo Mountain Biking 12 October 17th 05 05:29 PM
LBS in Boston, MA Leon Marketplace 8 September 1st 04 09:23 AM
Rentals in Boston? Arvind Saraf Rides 3 August 31st 04 03:04 AM