I'm coming to Syndey, Australia, any trails??

Old December 10th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default I'm coming to Syndey, Australia, any trails??

Sounds like so much fun to visit down under! Please make a video and get
pics of any riding you do! Watch out though, as Austrailia is home to
the most venomous snakes & spiders on the planet!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 10th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

Jamie I think I'll have time after the 18th as well.I'm probably good
for ride or loan of a muni or something.I'm just trying to get through a
few work deadlines before I can make plans.
John

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Old December 10th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaactrialsuni

MuniAddict;1146604 wrote:
Sounds like so much fun to visit down under! Please make a video and get
pics of any riding you do! Watch out though, as Austrailia is home to
the most venomous snakes & spiders on the planet!

good luck finding any. and they aren't the most venomous in the world,
not even close, simply just plain deadly but u'd hav to b an idiot to
get bitten

anyway u'll hav fun down here!!

--
isaactrialsuni
Old December 10th 08, 07:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

MuniAddict;1146604 wrote:
Sounds like so much fun to visit down under! Please make a video and get
pics of any riding you do! Watch out though, as Austrailia is home to
the most venomous snakes & spiders on the planet!

Also you gotta keep a look out for drop bears and hoop snakes.

Old December 10th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Dang.... lucky you... I want to come! haha

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 10th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Australia is the best country and or continent in the world, you're sure
to find something. watch out for those sydney funnel webs through,
because they might kill you. hahaha.

--
The.Mars.Volta

NOW OPEN!!!*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first
time in Australia! - www.unicycle.com.au*
'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Old December 10th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

The.Mars.Volta;1146824 wrote:
Australia is the best country and or continent in the world, you're sure
to find something. watch out for those sydney funnel webs through,
because they might kill you. hahaha.

Sydney funnel webs are my home-boys.
They aren't a problem, even if you do manage to find them. When i was
really young i used to try catching them with my older brother by luring
them out of their holes with ants as bait.

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

'My latest video' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1A2tEmr84)
Old December 10th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Thanks again for the info thus far...no need to scare me though as my gf
assures me that it's all worth the risk (which is pretty much no risk).
Only 3 more sleeps...

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old December 10th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

unicycle6869;1146452 wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for the info so far, keep it coming! Would love to play
some unicycle hockey!!

Also just found out that it's more like a 10 hour drive north all the
way up to Brisbane so if anyone knows of any great trails along the way
up to stretch the legs, that'd be great. Only 4 more sleeps....

send a PM or something when you are up in Brisbane. Theres a group of
of muni riders, we ride every week, usually Mt. Cootha or theres also
trails at a place called Daisy Hill. I'm sure one of us will have a
spare muni to lend you.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 0101010001110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o'
(http://www.google.com.br/)'o' (http://www.google.co.uk/)'g'
(http://www.google.com.ni/)'l' (http://www.google.to/)'i'
(http://www.google.ch/)'n' (http://www.google.com.mt/)'g'
(http://www.google.com.na/)'s' (http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)
.....'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)'e'
(http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?tom%20trevor)'s'
(http://www.break.com/)
Old December 11th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

tomtrevor;1147089 wrote:
send a PM or something when you are up in Brisbane. Theres a group of of
muni riders, we ride every week, usually Mt. Cootha or theres also
trails at a place called Daisy Hill. I'm sure one of us will have a
spare muni to lend you.

AWESOME! Thanks. I will let you know what days I'll be there and
hopefully we can organize a nice ride!