FS: 700c Zipp 909 tubular front wheel

Old April 17th 05, 01:46 AM

Default FS: 700c Zipp 909 tubular front wheel

I'm selling a 700c Zipp 909 tubular front wheel that is in excellent
condition. The wheel has 18 radially-laced spokes and includes a
lightly used ( 200 miles) Continental Sprinter 250 tire. I put only
about 500 miles on this wheel and the previous owner, who got it via a
sponsorship deal, used it even less. Based on the hub and information
from Zipp's website, I believe this wheel is from 2001 or 2002.

I'm asking $350 OBO shipped in the continental U.S. If you're not
completely happy with the wheel, just send it back to me and I'll
refund your money. Really, it's that simple.

E-mail me at bey at bjc dot hfh dot edu for jpeg's.

Michael Bey

Old April 21st 05, 04:58 PM
Jnob

Is this wheel still for sale? If so, do you have a picture you could
send me?

Thanks,
JN