Events in Collie this weekend. (WA people).

Old August 19th 05, 01:27 AM
Zoom

Default Events in Collie this weekend. (WA people).

In Collie on Saturday is the Collie-Donnybrook road race, celebrating
it's 80th anniversery, followed by Cyclosportifs own event on the Sunday
around the Piavanini Rd circuit in Collie.
http://www.cyclosportif.com.au/calen...05/Collie.html

There's also a 27 km wildwater kayak race on down there tomorrow
(Saturday) which will have really high water.
http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/Collie_...Descent_05.htm

For those into multisport type racing the Mainpeak Marathon Relay in
Collie is a pretty good event.
http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/CRVMR/2005/CMR2005.htm

Get involved!
Old August 19th 05, 05:23 AM
byron27

Zoom Wrote:
In Collie on Saturday is the Collie-Donnybrook road race, celebratin
it's 80th anniversery, followed by Cyclosportifs own event on th
Sunda
around the Piavanini Rd circuit in Collie
http://www.cyclosportif.com.au/calen...005/Collie.htm

http://tinyurl.com/9dgv

For those into multisport type racing the Mainpeak Marathon Relay i
Collie is a pretty good event
http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/CRVMR/2005/CMR2005.ht

Get involved!

im there

doing the collie-donny on saturday. Big race and always good fun
though someone usually slips through the handicapping and wins in
trot :

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old August 19th 05, 06:09 AM
Zoom

http://tinyurl.com/9dgv5

For those into multisport type racing the Mainpeak Marathon Relay in
Collie is a pretty good event.
http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/CRVMR/2005/CMR2005.htm

Get involved!

im there!

doing the collie-donny on saturday. Big race and always good fun.
though someone usually slips through the handicapping and wins in a
trot

When are you going down?
Are you staying Sunday night?

I've just been out to look at the water level for the canoe race I'm
organising and it's scarily high at the moment. Hopefully it'll go down
overnight. Weather for the weekend looks fine, which is out of character
for the Donnybrook race.

Zoom
Old August 19th 05, 06:49 AM
byron27

Zoom Wrote:
byron27 wrote
Zoom Wrote

[...]

characte
for the Donnybrook race

Zoom

im just making a day of it. Going down saturday morning, coming bac
saturday night.

i have been racing almost every weekend since late june and with mos
races out of the city it is always a day out of weekend, along wit
training time during the week, so i try to just get in and get out

Old August 19th 05, 09:20 AM
BrettS

byron27 wrote:
Zoom Wrote:

In Collie on Saturday is the Collie-Donnybrook road race, celebrating
it's 80th anniversery, followed by Cyclosportifs own event on the
Sunday
around the Piavanini Rd circuit in Collie.
http://www.cyclosportif.com.au/calen...05/Collie.html

There's also a 27 km wildwater kayak race on down there tomorrow
(Saturday) which will have really high water.
http://tinyurl.com/9dgv5

For those into multisport type racing the Mainpeak Marathon Relay in
Collie is a pretty good event.
http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/CRVMR/2005/CMR2005.htm

Get involved!

im there!

doing the collie-donny on saturday. Big race and always good fun.
though someone usually slips through the handicapping and wins in a
trot

Me too, 'cept I'm doing the WCMCC Collie-Lowden(67km). It's a handicap
also and I have a funny feeling I'm in the chopping block group.

Should be good fun, albeit pretty cold I expect.

--
BrettS
Old August 19th 05, 10:06 AM
Zoom

BrettS wrote:
byron27 wrote:

Zoom Wrote:

[...]

We had minus 1.1 last night but the testicles.. I mean icicles.. usually
thaw out by about 9AM.

Zoom