Crash simulation website.

Old August 11th 05, 10:58 AM
Zoom

Default Crash simulation website.

Ok it's not really about crashes but it's really cool to watch and gives
a bit of an impression of what we look like when we've drunk too much.

Zoom
Old August 11th 05, 11:00 AM
Zoom

Zoom wrote:
Ok it's not really about crashes but it's really cool to watch and gives
a bit of an impression of what we look like when we've drunk too much.

Zoom

If she gets stuck you can drag her free by using your mouse.

Zoom

Old August 11th 05, 11:23 AM
Zoom

` wrote:
URL?

Zoom wrote:

Ok it's not really about crashes but it's really cool to watch and
gives a bit of an impression of what we look like when we've drunk
too much.

Zoom

Oops

http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

Zoom
Old August 11th 05, 11:32 AM
scotty72

Zoom Wrote:
Zoom wrote
Ok it's not really about crashes but it's really cool to watch an

give
a bit of an impression of what we look like when we've drunk to

much

Zoo

If she gets stuck you can drag her free by using your mouse

Zoom

what site are you talking about

--
scotty72

Old August 11th 05, 12:18 PM
GPLama

"Zoom" wrote in message ...
` wrote:

http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

Coorrr.. rekkon there will be a nude patch?

cheers,
GPL

Old August 11th 05, 11:49 PM
Bean Long

Sick! And I mean that in the bad way.

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
"GPLama" wrote in message
. ..

Old August 12th 05, 01:11 AM
GPLama

"Bean Long" wrote in message ...
Sick! And I mean that in the bad way.

--

A chick in a bikini to start with? C'mon.. A crash-test-dummy would be more
appropriate if it was a _real_ crash test sim site.. this is really just

cheers,
GPL

Old August 12th 05, 01:20 AM
DaveB

GPLama wrote:
"Bean Long" wrote in message ...

Sick! And I mean that in the bad way.

--

A chick in a bikini to start with? C'mon.. A crash-test-dummy would be more
appropriate if it was a _real_ crash test sim site.. this is really just
another form of fetish pr0n....

It just left me thinking about poor Buster the Mythbusters crash test
dummy. The damage that poor dummy gets done to him makes you cry. If
that website used Buster as the example his head or arms would have
fallen off after the first big fall.

DaveB