Trek 4 the Troops

Old October 28th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Steven Bornfeld

Default Minority Opinion

bill wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
bill wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Election day's a'comin!!

Steve

Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a
Republican clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way,
unless there are some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

Well, it'll be tough to get any meaningful legislation through the
next 2 years. And there's that Supreme Court.
But it's a start!

Steve

I understand your
right to a minority opinion, but please remember it is a minority
opinion.
I think the original poster deserves more respect.

A lame duck is better than a powerful 'quack'.

Good one--I might steal it!

Steve
Old October 28th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

bill wrote:

Think Foley (child molester candidate)

Wow, Bill -- 5 words and only 3 of them are completely wrong (sounds nicer
than filthy lies). Your percentages are improving! LOL

Old October 28th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

di wrote:
"bill" wrote in message

Neither is Bush and if you believe in that fool your own ignorance is
flapping in the breeze. Think Foley (child molester candidate), Iraq
(Viet Nam in the sand), accounting scandals, and the general
corruption in office right now and I don't see how you can ignore
all that. --
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

It's easy to ignore all that, just think of

Jefferson, on the take with $90,000 hidden in his office
McKinney, attacking Capitol Police
Studds, also a child molester
Kennedy, death by drowning
Clinton, to much to mention
the other Clinton, land scams
Johnson, Viet Nam
Kennedy, also Viet Nam
Carter, Iran

need more?

Harry "Palor" Reid -- failure to disclose land deals (smart since they were
corrupt if not outright illegal).

No wonder he (and Nancy) are in hiding.

HANN! eg

Old October 28th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Werehatrack

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:52:35 -0500, "Ghost of Chicago Stadium"
wrote:

The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

No, the majority of US voters cast no ballot; Bush has never received
the affirmative support of a majority of the US registered voter
population at the polls, and he outright lost the popular ballot once.

In any event, this is OT and pointless. Plonk, sender and thread.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old October 28th 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Bill Sornson" wrote:

di wrote:
"bill" wrote in message

[...]

Nothing Reid did on the land deal was illegal. Sorry, Bill!

http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/001782.php

However, your guy Hastert did a land deal where he earmarked federal funds for a
highway near a property of his, which caused the value of said property to
appreciate. He sold it and profited nearly $2 million.

By the way, in "Clinton land scams," wrong again. In the Whitewater
investigations, Starr and company never were able to find any evidence of
malfeasance by the Clintons. In fact, it was shown that they lost money on that deal.

Tip of the iceberg:

Duke Cunningham, bribes
Bob Ney, bribes
Tom Delay, money laundering
Rick Renzi, illegal land deals
Crazy Curt Weldon, influence peddling for his daughter
David Safavian, influence peddling for Abramhoff
Bill Frist, insider trading
Dennis Hastert, covering up knowledge of Foley's problem
Conrad Burns, ties to Abramhoff

Yeah, McKinney slugged a cop. Dumb, but she got voted out. And Jefferson had
bribe money in his freezer; $90k vs. Cunningham's $2.4 million.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 28th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Kyle Legate

bill wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Election day's a'comin!!

Steve

Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a Republican
clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way, unless there
are some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

That's a no brainer.

Old October 28th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Steven L. Sheffield

On 10/27/06 4:00 PM, in article
, "bill"
wrote:

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Election day's a'comin!!

Steve

Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a Republican
clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way, unless there
are some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old October 28th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
On 10/27/06 4:00 PM, in article
, "bill"
wrote:

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Election day's a'comin!!

Steve

Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a Republican
clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way, unless there
are some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

They tik arrr jaawwwbbbs!!!