Information On Faggin

Old November 12th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default Information On Faggin

Can anyone tell me anything about Faggins that you can't get off of the
internet?

All there is on the internet is that it was a bike company in the Veneto
region of Italy. I've seen a number of them and what struck me was that they
were all very high quality bicycles. Why would there be so much information
on De Rosa which really isn't that great a bike and nothing on Faggin which
is a superb instrument?

Old November 13th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Ed Sullivan

On Nov 12, 6:09*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Why would there be so much information
on De Rosa which really isn't that great a bike and nothing on Faggin which
is a superb instrument?

Better PR staff?