cateyemicro- cc 6000

Old October 7th 03, 06:55 AM
Cheryl

Default cateyemicro- cc 6000

After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
computer, can anyone help with this, please?

cheryl

Old October 7th 03, 11:04 AM
BAH

On 7 Oct 2003 15:45:04 +0950, Cheryl Wrote :
After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
computer, can anyone help with this, please?

You mean this one ??? ...:-)

http://www.cateye.com/manuals/CC-6000_E.pdf

cheryl

BAH Humbug

Old October 7th 03, 01:22 PM
Andrew Swan

Cheryl wrote:
After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
computer, can anyone help with this, please?

cheryl

rec.bicycles.tech is better for this kind of question. aus.bicycle is
better for uniquely Oz phenomena like maggies, bogans, westies,
Learsport, and (in Melbourne) trams.

&roo

Old November 21st 03, 12:40 AM
Cheryl

Thanks for your replies, sorry I took so long answering, not been in the
forums for some time.

I have recieved the information I required.

Thank you