the bike doesnt make the rider...

Old May 27th 04, 05:08 PM
Pete

Default the bike doesnt make the rider...

"Penny S" wrote in message
spademan o---[) * wrote:

I don't think he was saying ALL disc brakes are gimmicks, but on
cheaper bikes they are little more than window dressing. Sacrifices
have to be made elsewhere in the spec to pay for them.

Steve.

you mean, like those $129 Costco bikes with discs and full sususpension?

Local grocery store had a "full susp" bike. No discs, but selling for the
huge sum of $59. Sacrifices? Cutting corners? naaaa! IT's jut as good as
those expensive bike shop bikes!

Pete

Old May 27th 04, 09:58 PM
Stephen Baker

supabonbon says:

or, simply, "I suck."

That's my excuse, too ;-)

Steve
Old May 28th 04, 01:16 AM
mojo deluxe

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
"mojo deluxe" wrote in message
Back in the day, I put away my share (and yours too) of American

microbrews.
As good as anything I've had from elsewhere. Then there's Chimay Ale.

Chimay ranks up there as one of my favourites for sure.

I always looked forward to The Super Bowl party every year.

Old May 28th 04, 01:17 AM
mojo deluxe

"bomba" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2004 20:12:27 -0500, mojo deluxe wrote:

Then there's Chimay Ale.

Currently working down in Luxembourg where they sell Chimay in the
supermarkets. Think I'll go shopping this evening...

What does it go for there? It was quite pricey here.

Old May 28th 04, 02:55 AM
SkaredShtles

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in
:

"Slacker" wrote in message

snip
You must be new 'round these parts
--

Nope, been here since Christmas.

snrrrrrrrk So you *are* new........

-S.S.-
Old May 28th 04, 03:02 AM
SkaredShtles

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in
:

"JD" wrote in message

snip

So, monkeys are ****ing into your milk?

JD

better than ur horse **** u call Bud, or Busch

pfffffft I'd DARE you to tell a difference. Bud, Busch, Molson, Labatt -
it's all weak-arsed swill.

-S.S.-
Old May 28th 04, 03:03 AM
SkaredShtles

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in
:

when canadians can make a better beer than USA, i ll rant all about it.

I call horse$hit!

-S.S.-