Went for a ride

Old August 24th 03, 12:20 PM
James

Default Went for a ride

We (Ben, Rowan and myself) went for a ride today with a friend of ours
who rides a mountain b*ke. Ben tryed doing a rather technical 7 foot
dropoff onto a nasty landing. After 6 atempts at doing this he decided
it was a bad idea. I think (don't quote me) it had something to do with
the blood!!!!

So tomblackwood this picture is to show you that you arn't the only one
to use your face as a break

Ben is alright but cann't move one sholder, i think he should get hard
and try it again. "I will, i just stoped because of the blood and
concusion" he is saying over my sholder. lol

And the best part is that he has WORK TOMOROW!!! HAHAHAHA

| Attachment filename: cap0003.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/158517|

James
James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4185

Old August 24th 03, 12:22 PM
treepotato

oooh be that hurt

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old August 24th 03, 02:52 PM
chirokid

As soon a Ben is stable enough to be moved, you should lift his head off
that rat's nest. Laying in that mess cannot be good for his overall
health.

"7 foot technical drops?", maybe ignore the rat's nest, get Ben admitted
to the nearest Psych Ward, immediately. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 25th 03, 12:42 AM
XWonka

Man... those are some nasty teeth. and that Hair! Yuck! What a dirty
complexion! UGH!

Oh! He's bleeding too!

--
XWonka - Ed, Edd, & Eddy Watcher

Eddy: "My brother told me that chicks are only moved by one thing -
cash!"

Edd: "That is so superficial, Eddy. Female admirers want meaningful
things like sincerity, respect and good grooming"

Ed: "And Potato Chips!"

XWonka: "And Unicycles!"

XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old August 25th 03, 08:30 AM
James

Here is a video of 'Ben'
(http://www.geocities.com/jp_taranaki/benfall1.mpg) coming off his uni
on the last try he had at the dropoff

Old August 25th 03, 08:48 AM
jagur

your link is bunk.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old August 25th 03, 09:51 AM
Rowan

::I think the drop is about 6 foot high, but Ben
flew a couple more feet when his Unicycle catapulted him down the hill
into the lump. His dirty complexion is due to the face plant into the
dirt on the 6th attempt. The fifth attempt was when Ben's shoulder
thumped into the aforementioned lump.
[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/kampf/025.gif]
The bunk link worked for me. If only the clip were to include more of
the highlights, it only shows the grand finale. I am lurking next to the
tree to the right of Ben at the start of the clip, watching the Drop
from above (you can hardly see me in low resolution).*
*::

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old August 25th 03, 10:25 AM
James

The tecnical one has a root sticking out 1/2 way down, it also have a
slight camber, and after the takeoff you need to twist to land on the
right angel.....there where angels involved, thats what made it hard...

Old August 25th 03, 11:50 AM
James

It works for me hmmmm