Good Cycling Luggage to Buy in Netherlands?

Old April 4th 05, 07:48 AM
Elisa Francesca Roselli

Default Good Cycling Luggage to Buy in Netherlands?

I'll be visiting the Netherlands in June, setting out on a tour of the
south from Amsterdam.

I'm told there are cool cycling accessories to buy there. I'd be in the
market for a towable shopping-cart/luggage-cart type thing. I've seen
some on the Internet but the price, well up into the hundreds for the
cart and similarly for the coupler to the bike, seem exorbitant.

Anyone have experience on the terrain?

EFR
Ile de France
Old April 4th 05, 08:22 AM
Bert L,am

"Elisa Francesca Roselli" schreef in bericht
I'll be visiting the Netherlands in June, setting out on a tour of the
south from Amsterdam.

I'm told there are cool cycling accessories to buy there. I'd be in the
market for a towable shopping-cart/luggage-cart type thing. I've seen
some on the Internet but the price, well up into the hundreds for the
cart and similarly for the coupler to the bike, seem exorbitant.

Anyone have experience on the terrain?

EFR
Ile de France

Just put a copy of the above in news:nl.fiets (the Dutch cycling newsgroup).

Bert L.am (NL)

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Old April 4th 05, 12:44 PM
Elisa Francesca Roselli

Bert L,am a écrit :

Just put a copy of the above in news:nl.fiets (the Dutch cycling newsgroup).

Good idea.

EFR