Our Unicycle Website:

Old August 1st 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
stevorama

Default Our Unicycle Website:

Eenwieler is Dutch for Unicycle. We are based out of Midwest Iowa in a
small town called Orange City. We unicycle in parades and many other
events.

Please Check out the Photos At http://eenwieler.org/index.html

Our Unicycles in the picture on the site from left to right consist of
: Sun 18", Sun Fatty 20", CyclePro 24", Torker 5ft, *Custom Birdee 9ft
extendable to 12ft, Nimbus/Kris Holm isis Trials, Kris Holm Trials,
Nimbus II isis Freestyle, Cheapo Torker, Cheapo 16". *

Thanks For Looking.

If you would like to contact is Please send an email to
, or call: 1-712-898-0260.

Check out our site: eenwieler.org

--
stevorama

Check out our unicycle club:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70415
Old August 1st 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

I really enjoyed your website. I especially liked the youtube link to
davids first 12' ride! It was awesome to see his confidence. I used to
have an 8' when I was a kid and wondered if I was the only one to drop
to get off! It was a long way down, thank God he is young! Ha! Good
stuff. Hope you get a lot of bookings and have a great time!

--
rem48
Old August 1st 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mr_charm

Wow! I want a 12 ft uni now! lol
Where would one aquire one in australia? or would I have to make it
myself?

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
Old August 2nd 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
stevorama

http://www.youtube.com/v/FmCG0wShSxY&hl=en&fs=1

If you want to get a twelve foot you would have to make it or custom
order it.

Old August 2nd 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

The website looks fun!!!
and your movie(12-foot unicycle) in awesome

--
tim_desmet
Old September 6th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joel92

Steven!

I finally joined the forums!

Isn't that video of David great? Dang, i wish i would have been around
to take the main picture with you guys.

--
joel92
Old September 7th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eenwieler-sander

nice website for your club and i love the club name:

because i'am dutch
keep on the good work.
are there any people perhaps grandparents that you know that can read
dutch because then they could have a look at the dutch unicycling web
page www.eenwiel.nl

--
eenwieler-sander