Anyone ride a uni but not a bike?

Old February 24th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
shorewoodmayor

Default Anyone ride a uni but not a bike?

I helped my 7 year old daughter to learn how to ride her uni. She
studies ballet and I am sure that made it easier. She is such a
showoff. Unicycling is more like balancing on two legs of a chair than
bicycling. "Girls rule".

--
shorewoodmayor
shorewoodmayor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12546

Old February 24th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

haha this is a really old thread.

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.

My 'Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y3k57x)

Hey!!! Go and see my new website. 'unicycleaustin.741.com'
(http://unicycleaustin.741.com/index.html)
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old February 24th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

uni.rider.13 wrote:
haha this is a really old thread.

Antique thread

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old February 24th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Probailer2 wrote:
Antique thread

PM

start bidding!

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 25th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

iw as thinking this guy aint registered....

lol well lets not jack this thread by its oldness but still....

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 25th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AscenXion

uni.rider.13 wrote:
haha this is a really old thread.

This thread is older than many members of this board...

I also wanted to reply to Jennie, cuz I'm sure she's still here and
reading this , I think there's a lot more to do with the respective
ages at which learning to ride a bike failed and learning to ride a
unicycle was acheived.

I only say this because there are many times when false thinking like
this annoys me...though I sure that that message was mostly tongue in
cheek.

--
AscenXion

*\ /*
*/ \*

*SingleTrak'n*
*Order Of One [Oł]*

*You've shown your true face, AscenXion, and revealed that only an
exclusive order of people can exist in your world where you are an
intolerant god.*

AscenXion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12303